forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Today's aesthetic/actual situation: It's snowing outside, I have music laying so loud you can hear it even though I have headphones on, I am writing poetry while curled up on a couch and every so often looking at the snowflakes out the window

@RedTheLoveless

Today's aesthetic/actual situation: It's snowing outside, I have music laying so loud you can hear it even though I have headphones on, I am writing poetry while curled up on a couch and every so often looking at the snowflakes out the window

I feel this in my soul

Deleted user

I feel this in my soul

:D

Deleted user

666 is satan's number
And people like to say anyone LGBTQ+ is going to hell lol

@Moxie group

Today's aesthetic: Pain and pajamas (I did pushups wrong during dance yesterday out of spite and ended up royally fucking up my back)

Deleted user

Today's aesthetic: Makeup tutorials and messes.
I had to do a makeup thing for our producer and now my bathroom is a mess.

Deleted user

Today's aesthetic: Hair here, hair there, hair everywhere! Why do I have so much hair? my hair is really annoying.

How long is your hair?

Deleted user

Today's aesthetic: Hair here, hair there, hair everywhere! Why do I have so much hair? my hair is really annoying.

How long is your hair?

I don't even have enough patience to figure that out.

Oh my god that's a mood
Mine was to my waist before I chopped it all off lol
So I feel your pain

@TeamMezzo group

YALL
i figured out why i was so dysphoric yesterday
i started my hell week last night sarcastic jazz hands
and it ain't getting better with 40 people coming to my house with all sorts of she/her-girly-deadname shit so pray for me

Deleted user

Today's aesthetic: It's Thanksgiving but I'm sad so I just play old music from before I was born and look out the window at the snow wishing my pills would kick in, and when I finally have to go to dinner with a friend because I don't have family I look in the mirror, fix my shirt and practice fake smiles.

Deleted user

Okay, so I was telling y'all about a crush, well it didn't work out.
But now I have girlfriends??????? Two, but it might end up being three. We're still waiting for Lilly to respond-

@The-Magician group

Well!
Don't you just love it when someone at your works knows you for being a female, then the day you say you're a male they go and say: "You don't have very masculine features."
Like fuck you, you fat prick. Just because my features don't look masculine doesn't mean I'm not male??

@The-Magician group

But now I have girlfriends??????? Two, but it might end up being three. We're still waiting for Lilly to respond-

Hold up, girlfriends as in relationship? 3?!

Deleted user

Lilly doesn't feel the same way, but that's okay! She's still our friend!

Deleted user

Hold up, girlfriends as in relationship? 3?!

ahhhhh…. poly? Okay. :)

@Moxie group

Well!
Don't you just love it when someone at your works knows you for being a female, then the day you say you're a male they go and say: "You don't have very masculine features."
Like fuck you, you fat prick. Just because my features don't look masculine doesn't mean I'm not male??

What the fuckkkkkkkkkkkk
And like you kinda do tho?? Look masculine??