forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@The-Magician group

Well!
Don't you just love it when someone at your works knows you for being a female, then the day you say you're a male they go and say: "You don't have very masculine features."
Like fuck you, you fat prick. Just because my features don't look masculine doesn't mean I'm not male??

What the fuckkkkkkkkkkkk
And like you kinda do tho?? Look masculine??

I purposely don't have masculine features. I'm not supposed to! But the fact that he thinks it's okay to say what he did just pisses me off.

Deleted user

^^^^^^^^ Shall I destroy them? (@LEE)

Yes please. He gets on my fucking nerves and he has done ever since he upset Lily and made Scar angry.

No one fucks with my ladies.

@The-Magician group

Yes please. He gets on my fucking nerves and he has done ever since he upset Lily and made Scar angry.

^-^ Scarlett approves

Deleted user

^-^ Scarlett approves

Nor my wife >:(
Prepares attack

Deleted user

. do y'all ever get sort of affectionately and discreetly possessive with your best friend as if you were dating

omg every day

Deleted user

. do y'all ever get sort of affectionately and discreetly possessive with your best friend as if you were dating

And then when they actually get with someone else it's like

( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)

@hollow-boned

( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)

no she has a bf which is ok but sometimes she talks to other ppl and im like.
*puts my arm around her for not exact reason i just feel like i need to *

@Moxie group

( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)

no she has a bf which is ok but sometimes she talks to other ppl and im like.
*puts my arm around her for not exact reason i just feel like i need to *

Jesus
My ex used to do that. Bleh
I was getting flashbacks of that shit earlier today

Sorry, I wasn’t trying to compare you to him. It’s different with friends

@hollow-boned

Jesus
My ex used to do that. Bleh
I was getting flashbacks of that shit earlier today

Sorry, I wasn’t trying to compare you to him. It’s different with friends

oh dw i had an abusive ex too, i feel u
she actually left me with a crippling fear of being overbearing or manipulative lmao

i've been single by choice for a couple months and im not used to it so maybe i'm just lonely? either way feeling like this is kind of confusing

@IzudekuMidoriya

me. im super bored in my house cause I don't got school until Monday and I just want to get love but it's cold outside and I can't drive so i cant go anywhere

@i_cast_decompose_on_myself

Hello! I'm Iri, it's nice to meet y'all!
Oh, I use they/them pronouns.
I just found this site and I think it'd be an awesome place to organize my characters and plots and such.

Hey Iri! I'm Seth. Not sure about labels yet, but I figure queer just works as an overall. I don't know what I am, but I'm definitely not straight, and I think I'm good with just that description (the entire mood is i d o n t c a r e)
It's nice to meet you! I know I'm a bit late to introductions, but better late than never, right?

Deleted user

in case anyone wants an LGBTQ+ song to listen to, specifically one about transgender…

The Village by Warbel

I'm cisgender and it made me tear up