forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@HellsAbove

I was video chatting with a friend and she was like "What the fuck are you looking at?" then I showed her the cute boy walking bi.

Deleted user

umm hey guys
im Rayne and i go by male pronouns, but it's okay if you get them wrong, i don't mind

you can also call me Ray if you wish

Deleted user

Hey Jasper!
I'm Miriam, but you can also call me Mir!
Bi!
95% females 5% guys!
Very gay!

Deleted user

Im Eris–

Fem
Bi
Shark

shark..?
oh um but hi Eris! it's nice to meet you too ^^

Deleted user

Shark because all fish in the sea are my prey.
😏😇

oH MY LORD

@RedTheLoveless

Sup Jasper, I'm Ace, but you can also call me Red if it's easier. I am who I am and I like who I like. Any pronouns go, as I'm still trying to figure myself out with whatever label fits best.

Deleted user

Shark because all fish in the sea are my prey.
😏😇

oh my-
i hope im an exception-
im not too good with flirting

Deleted user

I'm the kind of person who flirts with literally everyone and that's great except for that I have to find people who will flirt back

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

HI NEW PEEPS
I’m Max! Really any pronouns go, but mostly they/them. I’m a very masculine bean and I attempt to give off top energy but I can also be soft. Woah that was way too much info sorry. I’m also a bisexual disaster. Ummmm Yeah! PM me any time! I may just be late to respond heh

@zillakami-said-acab

HI NEW PEEPS
I’m Max! Really any pronouns go, but mostly they/them. I’m a very masculine bean and I attempt to give off top energy but I can also be soft. Woah that was way too much info sorry. I’m also a bisexual disaster. Ummmm Yeah! PM me any time! I may just be late to respond heh

Is your profile pic supposed to be the shiloh dynasty thing by any chance?

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

HI NEW PEEPS

Is your profile pic supposed to be the shiloh dynasty thing by any chance?

Honestly no idea m8. It just looked nice lmao