people_alt 232 followers

@RedTheLoveless

no

dammit

rolls eyes

you ain't burning calories that way

true…
feels like it should though
if my brain is going to send my body false flight or fight signals and cause great distress for no reason, I should at least lose a few calories for my trouble

Deleted user

Today's aesthetic: A p*ssed off incubus in black heeled boots.

Danny
😍

@TeamMezzo group

HELLO, IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE
i'm seeing a show today, and so i need to dress up. however, every nice shirt i own is very feminine. any tips to feel less dysphoric?

@hollow-boned

i'm seeing a show today, and so i need to dress up. however, every nice shirt i own is very feminine. any tips to feel less dysphoric?

put your hair in a bun if u have it long. you might feel not as attractive but it'll take the disphoria off
also dress shirts and bulky pants, even if they're high-waisted

Deleted user

YK, I don't know why, but I just randomly remembered how much I love you my dude

@TeamMezzo group

put your hair in a bun if u have it long. you might feel not as attractive but it'll take the disphoria off
also dress shirts and bulky pants, even if they're high-waisted

i've got high-waisted jeans that help with dysphoria for whatever reason and go with one nice shirt, i also can, in theory, pull my hair back it's not super long but like maybe idk

Deleted user

You don't understand how long I've been waiting for this page number.

Deleted user

Eminem {bursts in}: I'M GOIN' TO HELL! Who's comin' with me?
Entirety of the LGBTQ chat: raises hands excitedly