forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Hey! Guess who's going to Youmacon(a big weeb convention in Detroit) instead of doing Halloween stuff??

totally gonna do some Tododeku stuff lmao

LUCKY!!

i'm more kiridenki or kiribaku

Kiribaku and Tododeku are like my all time OTPs personally lmao)

@Mystic ac_unit

Hey! Guess who's going to Youmacon(a big weeb convention in Detroit) instead of doing Halloween stuff??

totally gonna do some Tododeku stuff lmao

LUCKY!!

i'm more kiridenki or kiribaku

Kiribaku and Tododeku are like my all time OTPs personally lmao)

YESSS!!!!

Deleted user

The starbucks by my office hired a new barista lil asian chicka and HOLY MOSES MY GAY INTENSIFIED. I had to remind myself that my boyfriend exists.

@Mystic ac_unit

The starbucks by my office hired a new barista lil asian chicka and HOLY MOSES MY GAY INTENSIFIED. I had to remind myself that my boyfriend exists.

oh my that's such a whole mood

@V01DtheFae group

agreed it is a mood

@Elder-God-Whisper work

agreed it is a mood

Full mood, but don't let my GF know that.

@hollow-boned

agreed it is a mood

there's a really really pretty barista at the starbucks next to my school and she looks like a fairy
i may not have a boyfriend anymore but i need to remind myself not to flirt every time i see her

@V01DtheFae group

agreed it is a mood

there's a really really pretty barista at the starbucks next to my school and she looks like a fairy
i may not have a boyfriend anymore but i need to remind myself not to flirt every time i see her

wow that sucks

Deleted user

im eating candycorn and listening to a boring podcast in my english