forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Hi all. So, problem. There's this shitty country singer playing near our school and so "in honor" of his concert or something they've been playing his music all day. In retaliation I've been listening to the least heterosexual music I can find but I'm running out of gay, any music reccommendations for me?

any mcr
fall out boy
all time low
girl in red's we fell in love in october
all of pretty odd by p!atd

Deleted user

Thomas sanders, all gay.

YES. I love any of Thomas's music, it's gorgeous. ^-^

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

Hi all. So, problem. There's this —— country singer playing near our school and so "in honor" of his concert or something they've been playing his music all day. In retaliation I've been listening to the least heterosexual music I can find but I'm running out of gay, any music reccommendations for me?

If you like musicals, anything from The Prom, especially Unruly Heart and Dance With You
Also, Charming from Great Comet is pretty gay

(If you don’t like musicals, then…sorry, idk how to help you)

@hollow-boned

Hi all. So, problem. There's this shitty country singer playing near our school and so "in honor" of his concert or something they've been playing his music all day. In retaliation I've been listening to the least heterosexual music I can find but I'm running out of gay, any music reccommendations for me?

any mcr
fall out boy
all time low
girl in red's we fell in love in october
all of pretty odd by p!atd

every artist on here is gay

@HighPockets group

Hi all. So, problem. There's this —— country singer playing near our school and so "in honor" of his concert or something they've been playing his music all day. In retaliation I've been listening to the least heterosexual music I can find but I'm running out of gay, any music reccommendations for me?

If you like musicals, anything from The Prom, especially Unruly Heart and Dance With You
Also, Charming from Great Comet is pretty gay

(If you don’t like musicals, then…sorry, idk how to help you)

Charming is hella gay, and so is Soldier and Rose from Ghost Quartet.

@GameMaster group

My school is having like an LGBT fair thing and we're so lacking in representation the Rainbow club(with like three lgbt students in it) asked me to be the representative for the Bi table. I'm flattered but also like why.