forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

I kinda have a crush on a girl I've never met or talked to before cause her name sounded hot??
I'm a mess????

Aww thank you. I'm flattered ;D

@RainClouds_Itachi_

How do you tell your BF you suspect someone was flirting with you without ending in murder?

ok but like i think a boi flirted with me the other day?? but i have a girlfriend
so i relate
my solution is to pretend it's never happened tho-

@Becfromthedead group

Yeah, if someone else flirts with you, it’s not your fault and it’s 100% okay to brush it off, as long as it’s not a recurring thing.
I’ve been flirted with before while in a relationship, and while my boyfriend was a little irritated, he respected that I had shut down any advances myself and nothing bad happened.

@Moxie group

If telling your boyfriend means it would end in murder then your bf may be a little bit of a jerk. Idk I dont totally know the situation, thats just from experience.

@Moxie group

I kinda have a crush on a girl I've never met or talked to before cause her name sounded hot??
I'm a mess????

Aww thank you. I'm flattered ;D

Oh noooooooo you caught meeeee
(I've talked to you dofus <3)

@Elder-God-Whisper work

U didn’t do anything wrong, they did for flirting with you when they probably knew u had a bf

They did… I had told them and I specifically told them I wasn't poly but… I dunno, I still feel slightly attacked…

@actual-fandom-trash

vsco is basically the new basic. Like a vsco girl stereotypically has a hydroflask, scrunchies, metal straws, shell necklaces and they often say phrases like "save the turtles". "and i oop-" and "sksksksk"
so yeah they're basically a new version of basic.
(also vsco is actually a photo editing app so idk)

@IzudekuMidoriya

I as well have 0 idea what VSCO stands for or anything but it's a new thing now
(And they also wear Crocks and oversized sweatshirts/hoodies Which I hate cause thats my Emoness is large hoodies so people call me a VSCO even though I literally only have a hydro flask and large-close)

@Kanaroli group

The oldest son of my band director tries to make the band fail our talking time by coming up to us and saying "and I oop-" and "sksksksksksksksksksks" in hopes to get us to respond