forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Helloooo!! I just found this chat…. My name's Nat, I'm pan and gender-fluid, but I prefer he/him pronouns. :)

Pan and Gender-fluid squad!!!!

Technically I'm pan, but I prefer bisexual, can I still join?

Deleted user

GUYS! I SENT AN EMAIL TO ALL MY TEACHERS TO ASK THEM TO CALL ME REED AND USE HE/HIM PRONOUNS!
I'VE ONLY BEEN TO ONE TEACHER SINCE, BUT SHE CALLED ME REED!

Deleted user

Seems the gods are in your favour sweetheart, I'm happy for you ;)

Edit: Yes, I call guys 'sweetheart' 'babe' 'darling' and 'beautiful'

Aw, I do too.

@V01DtheFae group

Hi, I'm Whisper/Dani and i'm a bisexual gender-fluid person! Don't care about pronouns, so feel free with whatever.

(hugs Loki back tightly Fwiendo!)

smiles yup tis fwiendo

@Tanehttac

Helloooo!! I just found this chat…. My name's Nat, I'm pan and gender-fluid, but I prefer he/him pronouns. :)

Pan and Gender-fluid squad!!!!

Technically I'm pan, but I prefer bisexual, can I still join?

HECK YEAH BRO JOIN US

Deleted user

WHAT DID THE **** DO? I dont wanna put any reall insults cuz i dont know them so it would be rude

Ok, so this girl doesn't like me at all and I've talked to my girlfriend about it but here's a list on what that jealous cunt did

1. before me and Maddie were dating i went to give her a hug and this girl dragged the opposite direction
  2. a day after i asked her to be my girlfriend i went to hug her again and this bitch GAGGED at me
  3. This morning I walked by Maddie and held her hand and this bitch looked me up and down like she was ready to fight

Ive never really talked to this girl at all, maybe once when she commented on a video i was watching (Dan Howells coming out video) and she seemed really chill, but now she wants to stare me down, my friend thinks she's just jealous because before i came into the picture they were almost together. and it really sucks because i already feel like Maddie could do better than me because i know since my mom doesn't accept me and that means i could never take her out on an actual date and right now i could care less if i get suspended.

@The-Magician group

One of my friends is now confused as to what my biological sex is..
He was like "Okay but like.. I thought you had breasts the other day, and today there's literally nothing there???"
"Yeah that happens."
"Though I will say, you are actually a good looking guy. Your face, I mean."
Now please bear in mind that my torso is always completely covered. I feel proud that I've confused him.

@V01DtheFae group

One of my friends is now confused as to what my biological sex is..
He was like "Okay but like.. I thought you had breasts the other day, and today there's literally nothing there???"
"Yeah that happens."
"Though I will say, you are actually a good looking guy. Your face, I mean."
Now please bear in mind that my torso is always completely covered. I feel proud that I've confused him.

MEGA APPLAUSE WOOOO GO LEE

@Elder-God-Whisper work

I just think of you as a mix. Lean more towards female some days, lean towards male others. I don't really look at someone for their gender. Unless they clearly want to be known as something and are bitchy about it.

@TeamMezzo group

hey nat! we're the mezzo system, a DID system of disaster rainbows. i'm not quite sure who's fronting aha, sorry

Deleted user

That moment when you have a sub and you get called your deadname for the entire class period becuase someone just had to bring up that I finished a test early becuase I managed my time well and so they debated about my finishing my test in my deadname and she/her pronouns for five minutes.

@The-Magician group

nods in approval Respectful individuals.. I wish my family were like that. I swear, I've come downstairs in the morning before and even my mum has a sudden moment of confusion