forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@TeamMezzo group

That moment when you have a sub and you get called your deadname for the entire class period becuase someone just had to bring up that I finished a test early becuase I managed my time well and so they debated about my finishing my test in my deadname and she/her pronouns for five minutes.

aw i'm sorry :(

@The-Magician group

That moment when you have a sub and you get called your deadname for the entire class period becuase someone just had to bring up that I finished a test early becuase I managed my time well and so they debated about my finishing my test in my deadname and she/her pronouns for five minutes.

Oh Hades, that's disgusting

@V01DtheFae group

Oh Hades, that's disgusting

agreed but by Nyx not Hades for me

Deleted user

For this issue, I'd pray to Dionysus, but thanks guys galls and nonbianry pals.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

(Because the gods were awesome and we're swearing by different ones, and by the way, most Greek gods were LGBTQ+, so…. yeah. Also, Classic Greece was one of the most gay cultures out there.)

@MarDeColores this is not it kids

I made these (kinda) awesome chandelier earrings in the colors of the non-binary flag and they look pretty awesome. I just wish I was brave enough to wear them out of the house… :(

@Elder-God-Whisper work

I made these (kinda) awesome chandelier earrings in the colors of the non-binary flag and they look pretty awesome. I just wish I was brave enough to wear them out of the house… :(

Nobody will really notice, and if they ask, just say you liked the colors together.

@MarDeColores this is not it kids

Nobody will really notice, and if they ask, just say you liked the colors together.

Okay, thanks! Maybe I'll wear them the next time I have to dress up.

@IzudekuMidoriya

An 8th grader threatened to Dehydrate my kneecaps and inject dangerous chemicals into my spinal cord. The reason he did that was because I grabbed a paper from the printer he was standing in front of

@Euric_Knight

An 8th grader threatened to Dehydrate my kneecaps and inject dangerous chemicals into my spinal cord. The reason he did that was because I grabbed a paper from the printer he was standing in front of

He has a valid point tbh

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

We love the peeps that insult us for no reasons. I was once called a whore by a guy cuz I didn't lend him my 'sparkly pens'….we were in 9th grade

@The-Magician group

We love the peeps that insult us for no reasons. I was once called a whore by a guy cuz I didn't lend him my 'sparkly pens'….we were in 9th grade

At least he had some sort of explanation as to why he called you that. There's a guy at college, let me just picture the conversation:
Him: So what are you doing in the future?
Me: I have no idea, don't really have any plans.
Him: Why don't you just quit and become a whore? Oh wait, you already are one.

I wanted to smack his guyliner off his eyes..