forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@HighPockets group

Charming is hella gay, and so is Soldier and Rose from Ghost Quartet.

Am I… Am I really seeing another Ghost Quartet fan?

AM I SEEING ANOTHER GHOST QUARTET FAN?!?!?
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's your fave song? Mine are Usher, Part 3 and Bad Men!!!

@amber_is_in_a_loop

AHHH THIS IS SO GOODDDDDDDD
Uhhh my favourites are Subway, Starchild and definitely Bad Men!! I could go on for hours about ant of them though

@HighPockets group

AHHH THIS IS SO GOODDDDDDDD
Uhhh my favourites are Subway, Starchild and definitely Bad Men!! I could go on for hours about ant of them though

Bad Men helped me solidify the dynamic between Marya and Lavinia, and later Lavinia and Ophelia so I love it for that! Subway is sooo good too!! And Camera Shop, Fathers and Sons, Four Friends, I Don't Know, I could go on and on lol

Deleted user

Hi all. So, problem. There's this shitty country singer playing near our school and so "in honor" of his concert or something they've been playing his music all day. In retaliation I've been listening to the least heterosexual music I can find but I'm running out of gay, any music reccommendations for me?

Oh shit, I'm late, but play American Idiot.

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

Hola dudes <3 i was wondering if any Amazingly beautiful bi peeps would mind sharing any reactions that pissed you off when you casually told someone u were bi ? And that u wouldn’t mind me sharing on insta…?

@Euric_Knight

Hola dudes <3 i was wondering if any Amazingly beautiful bi peeps would mind sharing any reactions that pissed you off when you casually told someone u were bi ? And that u wouldn’t mind me sharing on insta…?

Oh! Can I share a story from when I thought I was bi and came out to someone?

@Euric_Knight

It's not a very dramatic story, but since I've grown up in a generally accepting community I was not expecting someone to actually care that I was not straight. So I was in sixth grade, which was when I found out and this happened just a bit after I came out to my parents because after that I was just thinking "I don't care anymore! I will tell anyone and everyone!" So I was talking to this girl in class and I came out to her as bi and she asked me what I meant so I explained it to her and she was still confused and said something like "Why would you like girls? Can't you just like boys?" then she started talking about the bible and used the classic "Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve." Through this conversation, I was making comments and rebuking her but that didn't make her stop, so I'm pretty pissed and she says "I can't ever understand liking girls, you just seem confused." Thank god the bell rang after that because I have a short temper and would probably do something very not good, but now I just never bring stuff up like that with that girl anymore.

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

So how do u identify now? If ur ok with me asking

Cuz i used to think I was bi for a few months until i discovered pansexuality and then *yeets outta pantry

@Euric_Knight

So how do u identify now? If ur ok with me asking

Cuz i used to think I was bi for a few months until i discovered pansexuality and then *yeets outta pantry

I either use the label pan or queer

Deleted user

Question: I've started to listen to the Welcome To Night Vale podcast, is it any good? I'm liking it so far, but other opinions people may have?

Deleted user

How about a TCA (Trans-Cis Alliance)? Or does your GSA include gender diverse individuals?

Deleted user

i should try and start one now that everyone is mentioning it…

but i go to a christian school so maybe not…

Deleted user

QUESTION TIME

is there a certain name or something for someone who is comfortable with their gender idenity but LITERALLY DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK if they get misgendered??????

(idk, just a question)

@Kanaroli group

Hi yes, a homophobe just called these two boys I don't like a fgs so I asked her not to say that she said she wasn't talking to me, when I asked her nicely again to please not say she flipped me and called me a fg as she left the room. My school is supposedly a safe place for all LGBTQ+ students, bullshit.