forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@RainClouds_Itachi_

i thought i was better (again)
but i'm even sicker than before
luckily my chaotic pan powers tell me it doesn't matter and i want to eat three cans of tuna bc i feel like it

@Mystic ac_unit

* whispers* so how did the presentation go?

^^^^^

It went okay. My part went pretty smooth but my partner faltered and had to stop herself and start over. I felt really bad for her.

Deleted user

^^^^^

It went okay. My part went pretty smooth but my partner faltered and had to stop herself and start over. I felt really bad for her.

oh no! i hope she isn't beating herself up too much, i'm glad that it went well otherwise

@Mystic ac_unit

^^^^^

oh no! i hope she isn't beating herself up too much, i'm glad that it went well otherwise

Yeah, me too. She's super sweet and I don't want her thinking we failed because of her when we don't even know what grade we have.

Deleted user

^^^^^

Yeah, me too. She's super sweet and I don't want her thinking we failed because of her when we don't even know what grade we have.

i'm sure you did really well!

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

That’s so sad T-T Ok so i don’t have a gf. Because i am smol single bean who dumps people.

But i guess try and tell her about how she is beautiful because of how kind and confident she is. Tell her everything you like (or love) about her, mentally and maybe also physically
I dunno this is probs completely useless