forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

GUYS!
T and the rest of my friends are trying their absolute hardest to get me and M together.
M actually likes me back!!!!!!

Deleted user

I'm going to see a show with an old crush that I may still think is very pretty and nice

@TeamMezzo group

GUYS hallo i should introduce myself
hi, i'm ciara, everyone calls me a badass lesbian even though i'm gendervoid and use it/its/itself pronouns :)

Deleted user

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
First off, good luck to you, Izu.
Second, THE DATE WAS WONDERFUL!!
We went to see Angel has fallen. It was awesome.
After that, we ate at the cinnabon, and went to her place.
What happened after that is anyone’s guess. We talked about our sexuality and who we were, then got horny from talking about sexuality and had the sex.
I FINALLY GOT LAID !! AT 17.

Deleted user

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Deleted user

Hmmm. This is tricky. One the one hand you could ask her, but if she isn't straight, she may not want to tell anyone about it yet.
Maybe you could just tell her you have feelings for her, and you're not sure what her sexuality is, but that's how you feel? And maybe say something about how its okay if she doesn't feel the same way, but you just wanted to tell her how you feel?
Idk thats my best advice. Cause I think asking someone about their sexuality can be tricky sometimes.

Thank you for the great advice, I am going to be happy for the rest of my life!