forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@V01DtheFae group

Hmmm. This is tricky. One the one hand you could ask her, but if she isn't straight, she may not want to tell anyone about it yet.
Maybe you could just tell her you have feelings for her, and you're not sure what her sexuality is, but that's how you feel? And maybe say something about how its okay if she doesn't feel the same way, but you just wanted to tell her how you feel?
Idk thats my best advice. Cause I think asking someone about their sexuality can be tricky sometimes.

i second that and am back

Deleted user

I really like this person, and I don't want to scare her off. I've never had any type of romantic relationship, and I'm lonely, depressed and just discouraged. But thanks for the advice.

Deleted user

She's my only friend, that's the thing. All through middle and high school, I've liked her, and she's stuck by me. I don't want to screw up eight years of friendship.

@Moxie group

Okay then maybe ask her like if she would ever date a girl? Something vague like that, so you can see how she feels before you shoot your shot. Test the waters, that sort of thing. I'm lowkey in a similar situation with my friend (except I don't wanna date anyone right now) and I totally get not wanting to ruin things.

Deleted user

Thanks, that helps. Shit, here she comes. I'll keep this thread updated…

Deleted user

Alright, shit. Well, I asked Adara if she ever dated a girl, and she sort of looked at me with a weird look, and said "No, but there's someone that I do sort of like." Right now, she's texting her mom.

Deleted user

Heh, heh. So, I asked. Here is the recount. I'm shaking, right now
Aeriel (Me): So, Adara?
Adara: Huh?
Al:Um, so, ya' know how I asked you if you ever dated a girl a bit ago?
Ad: Curious Yeah, why?
Al: Well, um, I was wondering if, shit. Do you wanna go on a date?
Ad: …
Al: …
Al: Ah, shit. Never mind, I'm sorry that i bothered y-
(At this point, I am interrupted by a big hug from Adara)
Ad: Aeriel, why didn't you say this sooner, I've had a crush on you for 4 years.
(I'm now freaking out)
Al: Uh… I'm smiling like crazy Okay. I don't…
AND THEN SHE KISSED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Moxie group

HOLY
SHIT
OMG
THATS SO ADORABLE I FREAKING CANT
OH MY GOD
THATS LIKE SOME SHIT OUT OF A MOVIE DUDE THATS SO AMAZING
ARE YOU OKAY I WOULD HAVE DIED
(Also unrelated but you guys both have really cool names)

Deleted user

THATS GORGEOUS AND I LOVE IT! YUS! ALL THE GAY! CALL THE PRODUCERS OF LOVE,SIMON! WE HAVE ANOTHER FILM TO MAKE!

Deleted user

I'M FREAKING OUT. I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!! WE WILL GO ON DATE TONIGHT. MOVIE. AT MY PLACE. I'M WEARING MY THOT LINGERIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted user

I'M FREAKING OUT. I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!! WE WILL GO ON DATE TONIGHT. MOVIE. AT MY PLACE. I'M WEARING MY THOT LINGERIE!!!!!!!!