forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@TeamMezzo group

hey mar! we're the mezzo system, a D.I.D system of 16(well sorta 20 but that gets confusing) and we use no pronouns as a collective! i'm ben, he/him work just fine for me :)

Deleted user

hey mar! we're the mezzo system, a D.I.D system of 16(well sorta 20 but that gets confusing) and we use no pronouns as a collective! i'm ben, he/him work just fine for me :)

20? fragments?

@TeamMezzo group

20? fragments?

subsystem.

Deleted user

20? fragments?

subsystem.

oh yeah! sorry, forgot about that aha

@GameMaster group

Hello to everyone, and thank you for the warm welcome! I think I'm going to like it here. :)

Oh my god I read your profile. HECK YES GOOD OMENS, SUPERNATURAL, SHERLOCK, AND LUCIFER YOU ARE MY NEW FAVORITE PERSON.

Deleted user

Hello to everyone, and thank you for the warm welcome! I think I'm going to like it here. :)

Oh my god I read your profile. HECK YES GOOD OMENS, SUPERNATURAL, SHERLOCK, AND LUCIFER YOU ARE MY NEW FAVORITE PERSON.

HEY I ALSO WATCH ALL OF THOSE SHOWS!

@V01DtheFae group

they are pretty cool shows

@Moxie group

My dudes I'm in my AP Lit class and we're reading on critical lenses right? And one of the lenses is gender studies so I'm reading about it. And it talks a little bit about sexuality and then it starts talking about binary and the gender binary and the s e x u a l i t y binary (which apparently is homosexual and heterosexual).
Like bitch?? Sexuality is a spectrum not a binary???? What the fuck???? Come on man.

@V01DtheFae group

hello and sorry if i'm scattered late night bloody noses kinda make my head hurt and my memory fuzzy

Is there anyone we need to kill, or is it a random bloody nose

i woke up with it le shrug

@MarDeColores this is not it kids

Oh, gods, thank you! It's nice to know that someone has similar interests!

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

I had to (symbolically) throw hands w/ a thirteen year old Christian homophobe who was bullying a lesbian who’s the sister of my best friend’s boyfriend. My best friend, her bf, and I went up to this little bitch and i got so fucking mad bc he was so fucking close minded

Deleted user

Wring the idiot's neck.
Murder.
MuRdEr.
MUrdER
MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@GameMaster group

I had to (symbolically) throw hands w/ a thirteen year old Christian homophobe who was bullying a lesbian who’s the sister of my best friend’s boyfriend. My best friend, her bf, and I went up to this little bitch and i got so fucking mad bc he was so fucking close minded

I had to (Not symbolically) throw hands with a racist jerk who said some very disrespectful things about my asian(Specifically Indian and Korean) pals

@IzudekuMidoriya

A BOY IN MY CLASS IS THE BEST he asked super nicely are you trans and a lesbian and I said no I'm pan and he tells me what pan means and I LOST IT I WAS SO HAPPY and in math I did something on the board and he says to the class "you see how HE did that," I was like SUCK A DICK "Enter basic white male name here"