forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@IzudekuMidoriya

I want to die so so much right now… I've been drowning in a pit of hate for so so so so long and I just keep being stapled against a wall and just thrown tomatos of shame and guilt where you just want to go back in the closet and wish I was never born. Thats how much this work SUCKS. that is the feelings I get. Lots of people don't come out they live in their closets of Shame and sadness
(daily dose of depression)

@V01DtheFae group

what is GSA and Durian hit you?!?

GSA stands for Gay Straight Alliance, and yes Dorian hit me, I live in Florida why wouldn't it hit me

i didn't know you live in Florida xs

Deleted user

I want to die so so much right now… I've been drowning in a pit of hate for so so so so long and I just keep being stapled against a wall and just thrown tomatos of shame and guilt where you just want to go back in the closet and wish I was never born. Thats how much this work SUCKS. that is the feelings I get. Lots of people don't come out they live in their closets of Shame and sadness
(daily dose of depression)

I WILL NOT ALLOW. I MUST INITIATE THE HUGS AND TENDER HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted user

hey you might not remember me but
ME AND M ARE GOING TO THE HOMECOMING DANCE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ME AND MY OTHER FRIEND ARE GONNA GO ALL OUT WHEN I ASK HER TO BE MY GF

@V01DtheFae group

JUST DO IT!!

Deleted user

JUST DO IT!!

IM GONNA!!!!!!
we are gonna make a whole ass sign for it, with candy and everything! nd im going to ask her to be my gf t the hoco dance!

@V01DtheFae group

JUST DO IT!!

IM GONNA!!!!!!
we are gonna make a whole ass sign for it, with candy and everything! nd im going to ask her to be my gf t the hoco dance!

yay

Deleted user

my school is kind of like that but theres no one in this class because of testing

Deleted user

it is but the teacher and the other student talking about the future plans they have…
me? IDK what im doing tomorrow