forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

nah, just the last part about your gf, (i'm aroace for a reason aha)

Deleted user

Oh and for context, I am

✨ Bisexual ✨

this is beautiful

Thank you

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

I NEED TO VENT ABOUT MY CONFUSED LGBT SELF

Ok so please do note that it is close to midnight and I get tired easily so im probably going to read this tomorrow and die of embarrassment .

Alright so it late. And I can’t sleep. Because I just realized that I have never felt actual romantic feelings towards anyone. Ever.
My crushes have always been visual. Crushes that I wouldn’t even want to develop. I could never have a crush on a friend, because I know them too well. But I never try to know any of my crushes well enough, because I’m too scared of ruining the mental image I have of them. so in the end I don’t know my crushes at all. And until now, I thought this was completely normal. Until I realized that all my friends have felt actual feelings towards at least one of their crushes. While I’m just sitting there gawking like a sad And Now i just feel like I’ve never met anyone that provoked any itty bitty feeling in me AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THAT

So let me just deeply regret pressing the post reply button right now

@IzudekuMidoriya

It's fine all my friends think I'm hot in a not sexual/romantic way so ya fun
I'm just your average trans who is going to therapy to get his Shit figured out :D

@IzudekuMidoriya

Hello, people, I'm Queer, I'm here and full of existential fear.
Well anyway how have ya'll been I've been meh
and I'm almost halfway finished with my year for this school semester!