forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@IzudekuMidoriya

Ok I'm at school and a boy in my grade printed of like 80 pictures from Family guy and wrote random stuff on them and hung them up around the school. SOS

Deleted user

Ok I'm at school and a boy in my grade printed of like 80 pictures from Family guy and wrote random stuff on them and hung them up around the school. SOS

if you like family guy, enjoy it i guess aha
if you dont' im sorry for your sanity aha

@V01DtheFae group

RUN BRIAN IS COMING

Deleted user

RUN BRIAN IS COMING

… okayy? sure i guess??

@V01DtheFae group

RUN BRIAN IS COMING

… okayy? sure i guess??

brian is the dog

Deleted user

okay, sorry but i have NEVER seen an episode of family guy is my life aha

Deleted user

okay, sorry but i have NEVER seen an episode of family guy is my life aha

i used to watch it

okay aha

Deleted user

Guys okay. I know this is a gay chat but like my boyfriend is amazing and I just gotta rant real quick because like he hand made me the comfiest shawl ever and i love it and it smells like him and i love him and oh my god. HAND. KNIT. And it's so COOOOOMFFFYYYYYYYYYY. Thank you that is all.

Deleted user

Guys another great thing,I got my boyfriend to join Notebook! Yay 😊

@IzudekuMidoriya

RUN BRIAN IS COMING

… okayy? sure i guess??

brian is the dog

I got to school today and on my locker was a picture of Peter beating up someone up and written very neatly "Gamers rise up"

@V01DtheFae group

RUN BRIAN IS COMING

… okayy? sure i guess??

brian is the dog

I got to school today and on my locker was a picture of Peter beating up someone up and written very neatly "Gamers rise up"

oof that sounds randomly funny and shocking