forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@V01DtheFae group

Hey, I need advice, so one of my close "friends" told this one girl I had a crush on her. the girl she told, (let's call her M) asked one of my other friends (T) if I liked her, late last night.
I told T to tell M I thought she was cute so maybe
T says the reason she asked late was because M liked me but idk ive never been able to decipher other peoples feelings

do you think this was the right response because the more I think about it the more nervous I get about it.

hey calm down i have something like that going on right now with my waifu and she knows I like her. If there is a possibility M likes you then go for it and ask her

@Trix

I’m only half following but asking late doesn’t necessarily mean that someone likes you? If that was what T was trying to say. I think your response was fine, though.

Deleted user

well ive never been the type to "go for it" but im in school and shes in my next hour, I'm honestly full of caffeine and anxiety right now.tbh shes really cute she's kind of an E-girl, but for real IDK if she's actually interested in my or the answer to her question But I swear I will try to open up to her. (:

@V01DtheFae group

Maybe her asking late was her hoping that [ b a b y g i r l ] was asleep but try having a small conversation and if she gives any hint of liking you slowly bring up the subject

Deleted user

Maybe her asking late was her hoping that [ b a b y g i r l ] was asleep but try having a small conversation and if she gives any hint of liking you slowly bring up the subject

alrighty, ill do that!
and im sorry i keep coming to the group with my issues but i cant really trust any people in this school, its all about drama here ):

Deleted user

No Babygirl it's fine, i don't think any of us mind helping(Even if i didn't help all that much)

Deleted user

No Babygirl it's fine, i don't think any of us mind helping(Even if i didn't help all that much)

glad im not imposing lol,
ps. I'm in the only class I have with her and she's out of school sick….. big oof
but ill try tomorrow if shes here!!!!

@V01DtheFae group

glad im not imposing lol,
ps. I'm in the only class I have with her and she's out of school sick….. big oof
but ill try tomorrow if shes here!!!!

it's good to be positive stay that way :)

Deleted user

I'm doing a booth at a pride parade with my local LGBT center and they might let me sell some of my pride-themed drawings and paintings

Deleted user

Hey, a question. I'm a lesbian, and I really like this friend I have. I don't know how to tell her, because I don't know whether she's lesbian, bi, whatever or not. There are times I think she might be, but I just don't know. HELP PLEASE!!!!

@Moxie group

Hey, a question. I'm a lesbian, and I really like this friend I have. I don't know how to tell her, because I don't know whether she's lesbian, bi, whatever or not. There are times I think she might be, but I just don't know. HELP PLEASE!!!!

Do you know how she feels about the LGBTQ+ community? And does she know you're a lesbian?

Deleted user

She does know, but she is very shy and reserved. She appreciates the movement, but she never talks about her own sexuality.

@Moxie group

Hmmm. This is tricky. One the one hand you could ask her, but if she isn't straight, she may not want to tell anyone about it yet.
Maybe you could just tell her you have feelings for her, and you're not sure what her sexuality is, but that's how you feel? And maybe say something about how its okay if she doesn't feel the same way, but you just wanted to tell her how you feel?
Idk thats my best advice. Cause I think asking someone about their sexuality can be tricky sometimes.