forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@V01DtheFae group

Hey question…(sorry I just came on here a while ago and just coming back like that-_-) what do you think of wearing a bracelet with your flag colours, cuz I showed mine to a friend the other day who kind of criticized it…?

dude i wore a gay pride bracelet all day and showed my friends so no not really they're just judgy

Deleted user

Hey question…(sorry I just came on here a while ago and just coming back like that-_-) what do you think of wearing a bracelet with your flag colours, cuz I showed mine to a friend the other day who kind of criticized it…?

dude i wore a gay pride bracelet all day and showed my friends so no not really they're just judgy

I wear about 8 wrist bands on each hand (for anxiety and depression reasons) And one hand is the Gay Hand. Has pride stuff, a pink and blue rope bracelet for genderfluidity and a pansexual beaded colored bracelet that my ex gave me. Your friend is just an ass.

@V01DtheFae group

I wear about 8 wrist bands on each hand (for anxiety and depression reasons) And one hand is the Gay Hand. Has pride stuff, a pink and blue rope bracelet for genderfluidity and a pansexual beaded colored bracelet that my ex gave me. Your friend is just an ass.

we all have homophobes we know so it's cool

@V01DtheFae group

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
(666 but in rainbow flags so i guess it means gay demon)

Deleted user

my friends really like teasing me for the fact i act so gay considering im aroace aha

Deleted user

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
(666 but in rainbow flags so i guess it means gay demon)

oh we love that aha

Deleted user

Hey, I need advice, so one of my close "friends" told this one girl I had a crush on her. the girl she told, (let's call her M) asked one of my other friends (T) if I liked her, late last night.
I told T to tell M I thought she was cute so maybe
T says the reason she asked late was because M liked me but idk ive never been able to decipher other peoples feelings

do you think this was the right response because the more I think about it the more nervous I get about it.