forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

ill probs be asleep when you get bak but it was nice meeting you! aha

@HighPockets group

hey jynnie!! honestly now that schools started, ill be more active once i actually get my chromebook
notebook is just genuinely my escape during school

Yay!

Deleted user

I'm so fucking sleep deprived stars above

same, its 1am rn i think? im not too sure aha

Deleted user

I just told my friend I was a god than passed out for five minutes

Deleted user

Okay fine but staying up all night with like your closest friends at a slumber party are the best times ever. It's a lot of giggling and like just screeching "BONUS DUCKS!" And then "I WANT A DUCK!" followed by everyone yelling Quack until they can't breath from laughing so hard. (True story)

Deleted user

tight dude aha

Deleted user

Okay fine but staying up all night with like your closest friends at a slumber party are the best times ever. It's a lot of giggling and like just screeching "BONUS DUCKS!" And then "I WANT A DUCK!" followed by everyone yelling Quack until they can't breath from laughing so hard. (True story)

i love this story aha

Deleted user

tight dude aha

Then I woke up, asking for pretzels, to which he brought me my pretzels then I walked to the corner, sat down then doodled on my wawterbotle cuase I thought it was my book.

Deleted user

tight dude aha

Then I woke up, asking for pretzels, to which he brought me my pretzels then I walked to the corner, sat down then doodled on my wawterbotle cuase I thought it was my book.

reed! god! how have you let it come to this aha

Deleted user

tight dude aha

I'm Tired okay

Deleted user

tight dude aha

Keep in mind, I've let it get to worse. Honestly I want a LARP slumberparty with all the people here. I'm wearing my Crystal Cosplay today yay

Deleted user

tight dude aha

I'm Tired okay

[facepalms]
okay, ill give you that solely because i am also tired aha

Deleted user

tight dude aha

Keep in mind, I've let it get to worse. Honestly I want a LARP slumberparty with all the people here. I'm wearing my Crystal Cosplay today yay

oh do tell aha

Deleted user

Listen buddy, I crave death, I had about three attacks in the span of an hour last night, and I haven't slept for about three days.

Deleted user

Listen buddy, I crave death, I had about three attacks in the span of an hour last night, and I haven't slept for about three days.

oi, i didnt say anything against it, you know why, cause im a fucking hypocrite so im gonna shut up now aha

Deleted user

also, are you alright cause fuck thats a lot of attacks??

Deleted user

Everything is numb but it's getting better

holy fucking shit man! do you want to talk about ti?

Deleted user

Nah, I'm alright.

alright, remember you have my pm's if you do at any point

Deleted user

Thanks bro, I'm just tired right now, plus the huricane's coming so I'll be even more anxoius but at least i can sleep

Deleted user

Thanks bro, I'm just tired right now, plus the huricane's coming so I'll be even more anxoius but at least i can sleep

alright, you do that then