tune

people_alt 232 followers

@V01DtheFae group

DO IT
my fam is super Christian and im with a girl
they just don't know my inner demons

well i have a boyfriend and that is where the conflict begins

Deleted user

Well, do you love your boyfriend and will it break his heart?

Deleted user

Oh gods…well. I guess. Do you feel the same about him and love him as much as he loves you? Sometimes you gotta put yourself first. I've had to break people, and I found the love of my life by doing so. Weigh your options, and remember you are your most important priority.

Deleted user

…Give it some time. See where it goes, wait a little yeah?

Deleted user

hello! it's malachai. i hate tyler. but he put makeup wipes in the bag and is binding so i don't completely hate him but i still kinda hate him because i have to wait 20 minutes to wash it off

Hey Malachai, why do you hate Tyler? Also, if you want some tips on removing makeup I can help!

@TeamMezzo group

Are you his adorkable boyfriend because your drag queen gaybe is an amazing human.

no? my husband is noah wynters and i love him, but tyler's co and is screaming at me to give him the front back oop

@TeamMezzo group

hello! it's malachai. i hate tyler. but he put makeup wipes in the bag and is binding so i don't completely hate him but i still kinda hate him because i have to wait 20 minutes to wash it off

Hey Malachai, why do you hate Tyler? Also, if you want some tips on removing makeup I can help!

makeup.
also it's tylerish? malachai and i have been snatching the front from each other all morning lol

Deleted user

I'm…now lost and confused. Maybe it's character chat stuff.

Deleted user

makeup.
also it's tylerish? malachai and i have been snatching the front from each other all morning lol

Ah, hello you two!
I don't know if I've introduced myself to y'all yet, but I'm Reed, I used to go oby Logan!

@TeamMezzo group

oh… we're a Dissociative Identity Disorder system of 16… you can google it i don't wanna explain it

@TeamMezzo group

makeup.

Ah, hello you two!
I don't know if I've introduced myself to y'all yet, but I'm Reed, I used to go oby Logan!

hey!

Deleted user

oh… we're a Dissociative Identity Disorder system of 16… you can google it i don't wanna explain it

Oh okay so basically a split personality? That's actually really cool and interesting. I apologize for disrespecting you.

@TeamMezzo group

Oh okay so basically a split personality? That's actually really cool and interesting. I apologize for disrespecting you.

no you're all good! yeah, basically a split personality, although that term is kinda outdated. i'm glad you think it's cool though!

Deleted user

MY TEACHERS ARE HOPEFULLY GOING TO START CALLING ME MY RESPECTED PRONOUNS AND MY RESPECTED NAME

YAAAAAAAAAAY!

@V01DtheFae group

MY TEACHERS ARE HOPEFULLY GOING TO START CALLING ME MY RESPECTED PRONOUNS AND MY RESPECTED NAME

YAAAAAAAAAAY!

That's awesome Deku (you don't mind me calling you that do you)

@IzudekuMidoriya

YAAAAAAAAAAY!

That's awesome Deku (you don't mind me calling you that do you)

I don't mind