forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

I was my girlfriend's first kiss and it took her by such surprise she stared at me for 10 minutes

ioh god, i dont know if that is good or bad

Deleted user

I was my girlfriend's first kiss and it took her by such surprise she stared at me for 10 minutes

Okay but see my ex girlfriend was my first kiss and i was so surprised i cried. yay.

Deleted user

It's good she is one of those people who get spooked easily

okay aha

Deleted user

Okay but see my ex girlfriend was my first kiss and i was so surprised i cried. yay.

oh no aha

@IzudekuMidoriya

Awww that's a nice kiss mine was in a bathroom stall with a straight girl who said she was gay soooo

Deleted user

Awww that's a nice kiss mine was in a bathroom stall with a straight girl who said she was gay soooo

thats kind of hilarious?? aha

@hollow-boned

mine was after choir with my then-boyfriend who was trans and shorter than me and also a sweetie and it was actually pretty good so no complaints here

@IzudekuMidoriya

now looking back it is stupid but how she reacted in the aftermath was SUPER douchey and I wanted nothing to do with her still don't

Deleted user

now looking back it is stupid but how she reacted in the aftermath was SUPER douchey and I wanted nothing to do with her still don't

in that case, i'm sorry and i will hunt her down aha

@IzudekuMidoriya

Thank you my fellow queer friend

Deleted user

no problem
list your preferred torture methods aha

@IzudekuMidoriya

no problem

FIRE
And gay torture

Deleted user

no problem

FIRE
And gay torture

all will be applied

@IzudekuMidoriya

no problem

FIRE
And gay torture

all will be applied

Thank you friend

Deleted user

no problem

FIRE
And gay torture

all will be applied

Thank you friend

no problem my fellow queer

@SebastianBarnes

mine was after choir with my then-boyfriend who was trans and shorter than me and also a sweetie and it was actually pretty good so no complaints here

Mine was underneath the playground in Kindergarten

@Euric_Knight

Hi how is everyone
I'm excited because I'll probably get to see my girlfriend two to three time this week and I've only seen her once this whole summer

Deleted user

Hi how is everyone
I'm excited because I'll probably get to see my girlfriend two to three time this week and I've only seen her once this whole summer

yay! i’m happy for you, i hope you have fun!

@IzudekuMidoriya

Hi how is everyone

yay! i’m happy for you, i hope you have fun!

I feel your pain except my girlfriend is in the same class as me

Deleted user

izu, i can now inform you that i have found her and used the preferred torture methods to their full extent

.. you're welcome

Deleted user

izu, i can now inform you that i have found her and used the preferred torture methods to their full extent

.. you're welcome

HUZAH

it's free this time, but next time i will be charging you for my services. i need to make money somehow aha

Deleted user

Hey guys, so I have a boyfriend and while I love him, i really miss boobs to sleep on and it's saddening.