forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@GameMaster group

YAY I JUST BOUGHT RAINBOW SUSPENDERS FOR THE LGBT NIGHT FESTIVAL.

when is that?

For some reason my town does it super late so they’re doing the parade and stuff on Sunday and the night festival Saturday.

@Euric_Knight

I'm so late but hello Ruby, I am Euric, your friendly neighborhood panromantic. I'm genderfluid, so please use they/them pronouns. Welcome to what is essentially Chuck E Cheese but gay!

@TeamMezzo group

Hey Ruby! We're The Mezzo System, a Dissociative Identity Disorder of 16 mostly unstraight people(note: not all humans), I'm Ben, biro ace, he/him work great for me!

Deleted user

Hey Ruby! We're The Mezzo System, a Dissociative Identity Disorder of 16 mostly unstraight people(note: not all humans), I'm Ben, biro ace, he/him work great for me!

hey man! sorry if I ssounded weird when I pointed it out before, i just believe you guys shouldn't be told youre not real

i'm very passionate aha

Izudeku

I’m hunting LGBTQ+ quotes writing them on gay papers and hanging them in my slowly I’m creasing gay-ified locker
Oh and all day people were asking me questions about my trans stuff and being so nice about it and people even started calling me bye my preferred name
Except this one douche bag but he can go suck an egg

@TeamMezzo group

hey man! sorry if I ssounded weird when I pointed it out before, i just believe you guys shouldn't be told youre not real

i'm very passionate aha

no dude you're all good!

Deleted user

I’m hunting LGBTQ+ quotes writing them on gay papers and hanging them in my slowly I’m creasing gay-ified locker
Oh and all day people were asking me questions about my trans stuff and being so nice about it and people even started calling me bye my preferred name

unfortunately i don't have any quotes but i'm glad people are starting you accept you!!
except for that douche, i will personally PUNCH him

@TeamMezzo group

Y E S we love everyone minus the douche
just double-checking name and pronouns for you?
gay qotd: "If all the gays go to hell, isn't it really just a nightclub? It's underground, hot, and gay."

Izudeku

gay qotd: "If all the gays go to hell, isn't it really just a nightclub? It's underground, hot, and gay."

My pronouns are he/him and my birth name is Grace but my preferred name is Grayson (Gray for short) but on Notebook I like Izu

@TeamMezzo group

My pronouns are he/him and my birth name is Grace but my preferred name is Grayson (Gray for short) but on Notebook I like Izu

cool. noted.

Izudeku

Thank you I appreciate it so much my friend told her older sister who I know about my “situation” and her sister said she was super proud of me and I felt nice about that

Deleted user

While we're busy sharing pronouns, hi, it's I, the frenchiest fry, Sparky! This spork prefers it/its or sometimes they/them pronouns and recently got a large patch of skin caught in its razor blade because it's too cheap to go to a salon and deal with the upkeep.

@V01DtheFae group

i love that quote