forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Hey guys, so I have a boyfriend and while I love him, i really miss boobs to sleep on and it's saddening.

can't help you, sorry mate

Deleted user

I am a pansexual. But I miss tit pillows. And he has no tit pillows.

Deleted user

No my two waifus are beautiful people who deserve all the cuddles. and I already ruin my life, can't do damage if it's already been done.

Deleted user

I mean, closed polyamory is generally okay as long as it's a loving and supportive relationship between its members.

Deleted user

I don't always write poly relationships because the dynamics can be tricky to work with, but also, they can be queerplatonic polyamorous relationships, it's not always romance. But romance is still fun to write, lol.

Deleted user

Oh I'm not Poly. I have a very loving bf. They are just my waifu's, been that way for a long time. And romance is amazing.

Deleted user

Ah, sorry, just confused the intended connotations of waifu. Lol, so what's up with everyone?

@The-Magician group

Hey guys, so I have a boyfriend and while I love him, i really miss boobs to sleep on and it's saddening.

Okay I will agree that tits are comfy to sleep on, however for a lot of women it actually hurts them if pressure is put on them so ya know…

Deleted user

Buzzfeed Unsolved is amazing

I'm rewatching the goatman one for the fourth time in the last two days

Deleted user

Depends on the size and person. Like mine are smol, and thus make good pillows since they aren't super sensitive. I am a careful bean.

Deleted user

Hey guys so I am currently overly obsessed with this great band called lovelytheband like i know they are sort of dead but i can't get OVER THEM AHCK! Who wants to talk indie/alternative music with me?