forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@V01DtheFae group

MY TEACHERS ARE HOPEFULLY GOING TO START CALLING ME MY RESPECTED PRONOUNS AND MY RESPECTED NAME

YAAAAAAAAAAY!

That's awesome Deku (you don't mind me calling you that do you)

I don't mind

YAY!! My faves is Denki

@IzudekuMidoriya

MY TEACHERS ARE HOPEFULLY GOING TO START CALLING ME MY RESPECTED PRONOUNS AND MY RESPECTED NAME

YAAAAAAAAAAY!

I don't mind

YAY!! My faves is Denki

Same I like Denki as well

@V01DtheFae group

YAAAAAAAAAAY!

I don't mind

YAY!! My faves is Denki

Same I like Denki as well

i'm taller than him he's 5' 6" i'm 5' 8"

@hollow-boned

Im lost

i'm in the same boat

you're looking at them in columns, don't do that. 'short' is in yellow, 'same height' is in green, and 'taller' is in red

@Euric_Knight

I'm the same height as Midoriya, my gf is the same height as Uraraka and my brother is the same height as Todoroki. This means nothing but for some reason it makes me uncomfortable????

Deleted user

Hello there people:) I'm new to this chat, but my question is what if you really don't know what your sexuality is?

@Euric_Knight

I used to just say I'm pansexual but I'm pretty sure I'm not sexually attracted to men plus I'm genderfluid so saying I'm homosexual or heterosexual isn't correct, so I just go by queer now. It's very confusing

@V01DtheFae group

Yup It took me a LONG time to solve that puzzle and now I can say I'm a proud Pansexual

same I play with pots and pans but not my friends ;P

Deleted user

I CAN MAKE PANCAKES FOR EVERYONE! Yay! (I'm pansexual as well)