forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Izudeku

Ya it’s like most of the girls who play volleyball in my grade mean girls who think I should play basketball/volleyball cause I’m tall even though I’m not athletic at all

@V01DtheFae group

Ya it’s like most of the girls who play volleyball in my grade mean girls who think I should play basketball/volleyball cause I’m tall even though I’m not athletic at all

moood

Deleted user

hi! new to the chat so could someone PLEASE direct me as to what I just walked into aha

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Hey ruby! I get you're confused lol we're all a bit of a mess. You've just yeeted yourself into the space where us queer folk plan out the ever-so-feared gay agenda.

Deleted user

(THANKYOU SO MUCH! I'm Ruby, aroace, she/her but generally refer to myself as multiple aha)

Deleted user

Heyo! I'm Reed, demiboy, asexual, not sure my romantic prefrence becuase of the fact that I don't know what a crush feels like and I'm most likely lying to myself

Deleted user

What is a gay's favorite way to ask a question? I have a queery for you.

Deleted user

hey reed, im same with the romantic so i just identify as aromantic, i'm not sure what being a demi gender is so you might have to explain that.. sorry? aha

Deleted user

i'm CACKLING

Deleted user

demiboy (also called a demiguy, demiman or demimale person) is a gender identity describing someone who partially, but not wholly, identifies as a man, boy or otherwise masculine, whatever their assigned gender at birth. They may or may not identify as another gender in addition to feeling partially a boy or man.

Deleted user

i'm CACKLING

UwU

Deleted user

demiboy (also called a demiguy, demiman or demimale person) is a gender identity describing someone who partially, but not wholly, identifies as a man, boy or otherwise masculine, whatever their assigned gender at birth. They may or may not identify as another gender in addition to feeling partially a boy or man.

oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i get it nowwwwwwwww

Deleted user

oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i get it nowwwwwwwww

Yeet skeet bro

Deleted user

i've officially decided that if i want some gay humour in my life im coming to you okay aha :)