forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Currently I've vowed to only write fanfic, since my like, two followers for my works seem to like regular updates with non-shitty content.

Deleted user

Ooh, what's the fic about? I'm usually pretty good with titles.

Deleted user

So it's kinda just a weird, urban fantasy horror thing featuring Roman and Virgil, the idiot best friends, searching through a very obviously haunted old building in the middle of some woods out in the middle of nowhere. Crazy mad scientist/weird eldritch horror/spoopy creatures shenanigans ensues, featuring whumpee!Deceit and Remus because what do I do to the characters I love? That's right, I bend and twist them until they break. The two dumbasses just find the old building, Virgil nearly dies of blood loss, and Roman finds someone who looks suspiciously like his twin brother that went missing several months ago, and a creepy snake boi, both probably in comas, on life support, Roman tries to get Remus (the twin, as you'd assume) out of there but finds that he can't unless he wants to risk killing his sibling, and as annoying as trash boi is, that's a nope. Other stuff, creepy stuff, happens after that point but it's safe to say at least one character gets a happy ending.

Izudeku

I’m very confused
It sounds like me when I’m trying to explain a part of one of my books
But the person I’m talking to has never read one of my books and they just smile and nod

Deleted user

Yeah, whether you're in the fandom or not, it makes no sense.

@V01DtheFae group

I started watching Steven Universe and I really like it so far!
I'm only 14 episodes into S1 (don't bother trying not to spoil me, I know the spoilers already) and Amethyst is my favorite!
She's such a mood.

yeah i like Amethyst and Rose but Garnet is my top!

Amethyst, Connie, and Pearl are mine! I'm like 20 episodes in so far? Not sure.

Stevonnie is amazing and intersex!!!

STEVONNIE IS INTERSEX I really don’t know that much
I like garnet and pearl I just like the songs she sings they are very catchy and I’m pretty sure both garnet and pearl are VERY GAY

right foot left foot now go even faster as you're moving forward keep your stance wide~~

Izudeku

I started watching Steven Universe and I really like it so far!
I'm only 14 episodes into S1 (don't bother trying not to spoil me, I know the spoilers already) and Amethyst is my favorite!
She's such a mood.

yeah i like Amethyst and Rose but Garnet is my top!

Amethyst, Connie, and Pearl are mine! I'm like 20 episodes in so far? Not sure.

Stevonnie is amazing and intersex!!!

STEVONNIE IS INTERSEX I really don’t know that much
I like garnet and pearl I just like the songs she sings they are very catchy and I’m pretty sure both garnet and pearl are VERY GAY

right foot left foot now go even faster as you're moving forward keep your stance wide~~

It’s over isn’t it isn’t it isn’t it over~~

Deleted user

Garnet is two gays for the price of one, and Pearl had a thing for Steven's mom soooo…. yup.