forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Moxie group

Holy shit I’m a gay mess

The other night I was playing bocce ball with my family and my two best friends (who are sisters). I kinda sorta maybe have a crush on one of them. She made a really good roll when we were playing the game and I swear to god as we were all cheering I almost said “That’s my girlfriend!” in front of my entire family. What is wrong with me I didn’t know this crush was so bad.

Izudeku

Have you heard of “ Killing Stalking”

yes, oh my god, i love it.

Ok I just finished it and man I cried and died a little inside what was your favourite part… sorry I get enthusiastic when people know what I’m talking about

Izudeku

Mine starts I think the 25th or maybe the 24th I can’t really remember. I’m ready for school I’m basically counting down the seconds I can’t WAIT to see my girlfriend’s sweet face again in person.

@Moxie group

Mine starts I think the 25th or maybe the 24th I can’t really remember. I’m ready for school I’m basically counting down the seconds I can’t WAIT to see my girlfriend’s sweet face again in person.

^^
The only valid reason to want to go back to school
That’s really cute

Izudeku

^^
The only valid reason to want to go back to school
That’s really cute

Thank you I just have been FaceTimeing her and I get sad knowing I can’t hug her when she is sad or smile at her in person when she needs a smile

Izudeku

It’s not my fault I’m in a sweet relationship
And the thing about her is she is small and I’m tall and I can almost rest my elbow on her head and call her “Cutie” with out her being mad at me

Deleted user

When do y’all start school? Mine starts September 5 I think?? Maybe the third.

I started yesterday

Izudeku

Hello my queer peeps I have a question for all my trans dudes out there who are too cheep or don’t have the money to purchase a chest binder or live with LGBT+phobic family and they won’t let you buy a chest binder
Do any of you guys know how to make a homemade binder or can you use like anything to hide your business with out it being obvious your doing it if anyone knows items to use or supplies to buy PLEASE TELL ME