forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

guess who is single and to afraid to mingle with anyone bc my gay friends are going out with each other and everyone else is straight AF and dating already
guess who is getting depressed because those friends talk about their relationship all the time,
guess who it really tired of being single but is also afraid to get too attached to people just in case i have to move again
guess who "jokingly" flirts with my straight girl friends in hopes that i turn them gay

im not okay ……lol

@IzudekuMidoriya

Two of my new teachers were wearing pride pins today!

what SCHOOL!!!

One of my teachers is gay and every time he says "my husband" me and my gay friends die of happiness

@V01DtheFae group

what SCHOOL!!!

One of my teachers is gay and every time he says "my husband" me and my gay friends die of happiness

AAAH! YAY!!

@IzudekuMidoriya

what SCHOOL!!!

AAAH! YAY!!

We are too powerful ahhhhhaha

Deleted user

I have a great Trans teacher at my school named Ms.Barts and she is a fierce ass queen, and her boyfriend is such a bean

@IzudekuMidoriya

I have a great Trans teacher at my school named Ms.Barts and she is a fierce ass queen, and her boyfriend is such a bean

thats amazing I'm a trans bean and my 'sister' says I'm am the definition of a cliny little brother.
(she is not my real sister)

@V01DtheFae group

thats amazing I'm a trans bean and my 'sister' says I'm am the definition of a cliny little brother.

genderfluid here but mostly she/her but i prefer they/them

Deleted user

That is beautiful, you trans peeps go. Also today I am he/him pronouns just in case anyone was wondering.

@V01DtheFae group

That is beautiful, you trans peeps go. Also today I am he/him pronouns just in case anyone was wondering.

okay good to know

Deleted user

i had a gay teacher in 9th grade, he taught journalistic writing and was one of the chillest teachers ever, even though i didn't do my work half the time.

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

Hey question…(sorry I just came on here a while ago and just coming back like that-_-) what do you think of wearing a bracelet with your flag colours, cuz I showed mine to a friend the other day who kind of criticized it…?

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

Am I the one who criticized it…?
Cause if I am I apologize repeatedly and ask for forgiveness because it looks fabulous

NOOOOOOOO YOURE NOT

Hun plus that wasn't criticism that was realization

@bubblegum

I found out one of my coworkers is gay and I love him omg
His name is Enzo and he's like 35 but his husband and his son Leo came to visit him and it was the cutest thing ever

@V01DtheFae group

Hey question…(sorry I just came on here a while ago and just coming back like that-_-) what do you think of wearing a bracelet with your flag colours, cuz I showed mine to a friend the other day who kind of criticized it…?

dude i wore a gay pride bracelet all day and showed my friends so no not really they're just judgy