forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

GUYS THEY'RE LEGALIZING GAY MARRIAGE IN TAIWAN THIS IS A MAJOR FIRST IN ASIA ANDUGJANRIGJSJSGFHFOAKDJGJBLAH IT'S AWESOME!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YAAAAAAAAS

@IzudekuMidoriya

GUYS THEY'RE LEGALIZING GAY MARRIAGE IN TAIWAN THIS IS A MAJOR FIRST IN ASIA ANDUGJANRIGJSJSGFHFOAKDJGJBLAH IT'S AWESOME!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOo

@V01DtheFae group

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOo

lfvzsldfvasdjfhbaskdf YAY!!!

@TeamMezzo group

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOo

YAY ASIA

Deleted user

Anyone know a good site to shop for cosplay contact lenses

YES!

• ttdeye
  • Pinky Paradise

@IzudekuMidoriya

I drew an anime character with a rainbow on his shirt and under him a rainbow with the words pride.

AWE PRIDE!!!

ya I love this case so much

Deleted user

ASIA IS BEING A BIG BOI AND DOING SOMETHING GOOD FOR US ALL!! (not like they're doing anything bad)

Which is awesome. Okay, but same-sex couples still don't get as many rights, such as being able to marry foreigners and adopt. It's good that they're moving forward, but we should discuss how we can make things even more progressive now. Not to be nitpicky of course but gay couples adopt more frequently than straight couples do because that's how we have kids pretty much. And also it helps parentless children become not parentless. Just sayin.

Deleted user

I kissed a girl and I liked it
(I'm really gay)

I never have kissed a girl or a guy or variations thereupon. I'm curious though, what is kissing like?

Deleted user

(I'm really gay)

I never have kissed a girl or a guy or variations thereupon. I'm curious though, what is kissing like?

saaaaaaaaaaame

Deleted user

(I'm really gay)

saaaaaaaaaaame

Kissing is kinda like trying a variant of the same thing over and over again. Like ice cream, for instance. At the base, it's still ice cream, but the flavor and the ingredients can change and create different experiences, both good and bad. After a while, you start to figure out what you like and what you dislike.

@IzudekuMidoriya

(I'm really gay)

saaaaaaaaaaame

Kissing is kinda like trying a variant of the same thing over and over again. Like ice cream, for instance. At the base, it's still ice cream, but the flavor and the ingredients can change and create different experiences, both good and bad. After a while, you start to figure out what you like and what you dislike.

Ya, it is like ice cream.
for me, it was like amazing. for me, you don't realize what it's like till you do it. It felt like a warm feeling swirls around in your stomach and you look into the person's eyes and they close. Then your lips touch theirs and it's like you can taste the love they give you. and you can feel how soft their lips are and you just hold your breath and you never want it to stop. then you take your lips away and you look into the other person's eyes and you can see it in their eyes if you were good at the kiss.

Deleted user

Thank you. I don't know why, but every time I even think about kissing my girlfriend, I think of ice cream. I'm so glad my analogy resonated with you guys too!