OH ME, OH MY
WHO I'D KILL FOR SOME HECKING PIE!

and sleep
and happiness
and friends who don't start drama at the drop of a pin
and the end of this f*cking school year

Deleted user

Oof my mom was confused as to why I recognized all of the lgbtq flags
You're very interested in that, aren't you?

PFFFFFF XD be like, "Mom, I am one of these flags. I do my research."

Deleted user

right now my brother is the only one who doesn't know I'm gay because he was at college and he just came home so. FUN!

Deleted user

Good luck!

I can't tell if that was sarcastic or sincere

Deleted user

good to know so thanks I guess this will be the hardest year of my life.

Deleted user

See the weird thing is I can tell anyone just as long as it's not one of my family members you know and with my brother, it's harder, but he supports the community. which is good I just have a hard time talking to him.

@IzudekuMidoriya

See the weird thing is I can tell anyone just as long as it's not one of my family members you know and with my brother, it's harder, but he supports the community. which is good I just have a hard time talking to him.

ya I have the same issue except it's my whole family and my grandparents are real religious and don't support the community my mom does I think and my dad doesn't bring it up

Deleted user

ya I have the same issue except it's my whole family and my grandparents are real religious and don't support the community my mom does I think and my dad doesn't bring it up

I wondered something for a long time. WHERE IN THE FUCKING BIBLE DOES IT SAY GOD HATES GAYS LIKE CAN SOMEONE POINT THAT OUT TO ME BECAUSE I DON'T SEE THOSE THREE WORDS ANYWHERE!!!

@IzudekuMidoriya

I wondered something for a long time. WHERE IN THE FUCKING BIBLE DOES IT SAY GOD HATES GAYS LIKE CAN SOMEONE POINT THAT OUT TO ME BECAUSE I DON'T SEE THOSE THREE WORDS ANYWHERE!!!

DUDE SAME LIKE A REALLY SUPER STICK UP HIS YOU KNOW WHAT CATHOLIC In my class is like "your going to hell cause your gay" and I try and be a smartass and say "where in the bible does it say that and show me" and they walk away in a puff of "F U" and I just think to myself "YOU"VE BEEN GAYED BY GRAYSON"

Deleted user

DUDE SAME LIKE A REALLY SUPER STICK UP HIS YOU KNOW WHAT CATHOLIC In my class is like "your going to hell cause your gay" and I try and be a smartass and say "where in the bible does it say that and show me" and they walk away in a puff of "F U" and I just think to myself "YOU"VE BEEN GAYED BY GRAYSON"

XD I know like can you show me those three exact words in one of the pages, my friend told me it's because people got the wrong idea about a phrase in the book and I'm like, "Well, maybe you shouldn't have had an idea about the bible in the first place. Read it. Put it down. Then carry on with your life." also I want to know who decided to write the bible in the first place.

@RedTheLoveless

Hey, a bit off topic but I do have a question for everyone. In any of your futures, can you see yourself marrying someone? Feel free to elaborate on this as much as you want.

@IzudekuMidoriya

XD I know like can you show me those three exact words in one of the pages, my friend told me it's because people got the wrong idea about a phrase in the book and I'm like, "Well, maybe you shouldn't have had an idea about the bible in the first place. Read it. Put it down. Then carry on with your life." also I want to know who decided to write the bible in the first place.

Ya, It doesn't help that I don't believe in god. So people are like "Oh she's gay and a Satanist" Like no I just am not religious on anything I just don't believe in any religions

Deleted user

Ya, It doesn't help that I don't believe in god. So people are like "Oh she's gay and a Satanist" Like no I just am not religious on anything I just don't believe in any religions

Everyone in my family thinks I'm dark because of the clothes I wear and the things I do and I'm just like, " MOM! I am not going to comet suicide." then I was watching a movie and they mentioned satin ONCE and then there were also girls kissing and my sister asked what are you watching? my dad was like, "A move about Satin and girls kissing," I'm like WELL EXCUSE YOU BUT I PRETTY SIRE SHE SAID MY NAME NOT YOURS. It sounded so homophobic too. Even my sister said so.

@RedTheLoveless

Because for me personally, I can see it going both ways.

There may be a future for me where I fall in love with someone who loves me for who I am. We get married, and adopt some kids. We'll have plenty of fur babies too, of course. I'll make sure to have some form of garden, and they'll have their own thing too.

However, there may also be a future for me where I never marry. I have plenty of flings, sure, but never serious ones that stick around for a while. I live alone, quite happy and content. Adoption may still happen. Definitely gonna have pets with me. I'll have friends and the occasional love interest that passes by like all the others. I am happy and content in my singleness.

Then there's the more likely future, where I piss off the wrong person and I'm merked via JFK style at some sort of event I'll be speaking at. That, or my genes are gonna catch up to me and I'll be the next Henrietta Lacks with cancer fuckin' everywhere.