forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

I have officially confirmed that people who are online are online during the week aren't online during the weekends. Like no joke, none of my RP partners are online right now except for @Knight-Shives.

@Elliott-isnt-dead! group

So this isn't relevant to this chat at all but I finally finished all of Onision's books (sorry if you don't know him) and felt so completely dumb from it that I had to get back on notebook before I lost all of my grammar skills.

Deleted user

So this isn't relevant to this chat at all but I finally finished all of Onision's books (sorry if you don't know him) and felt so completely dumb from it that I had to get back on notebook before I lost all of my grammar skills.

XD

Deleted user

At first I was wondering who let him be a YouTuber….but now i'm wondering more of who let him become a writer

XD

Deleted user

At first I was wondering who let him be a YouTuber….but now i'm wondering more of who let him become a writer

XD

If anyone knows I would love to hear so lol

I don't have the answer so can't help you with that sorry XD

Deleted user

oof lol, I hope I find out the answer, until then i'll just keep watching strange aeons vids that makes him look like an incompetent grammar fool

XD

@HighPockets group

STRANGE AEONS IS A LESBIAN GODDESS!!!!!!!!!
Check out Krimson Rogue's reviews as well, he tears Onion Boy to shreds

@Elliott-isnt-dead! group

She has always been a lesbian goddess :-). And dang now I gotta go see those then

Deleted user

hey guys I'm getting a new accont so stay tuned for that

kk also you spell account wrong

@HighPockets group

She has always been a lesbian goddess :-). And dang now I gotta go see those then

Her son is precious! LoooOOOOoooong boi!!!