forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Euric_Knight

Whenever someone sees gay fanart or something and says "They're not gay! It's never been confirmed!" I always say "They've never been confirmed straight, though, have they?"

@Moxie group

Of the five main characters in my story, one is ace, one is aro, and two are gay. I'm not sure of the sexuality of the other one quite yet.

Deleted user

Whenever someone sees gay fanart or something and says "They're not gay! It's never been confirmed!" I always say "They've never been confirmed straight, though, have they?"

My excuse to ship characters, lol.

@V01DtheFae group

yup saaame here

@ShotoTodo

yup saaame here

Same There are some guys who see my art and cringe with every fiber in their body

Deleted user

yup saaame here

Same There are some guys who see my art and cringe with every fiber in their body

I use context clues and leave them dumb founded

Deleted user

Lol, but I literally just found out how to…. but still lol!

@bubblegum

I usually play it safe by asking them if they like anyone, easing up to them at first, and then
i text them

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

How do i tell my crush I like them…..

Oh, you could walk up to them, be direct but not too much so. And try to be confident, or at least look it.
And confess your feelings

@Simon-Says

(It's 1:23 and I'm happy)
Just clear your mind completely, get yourself pumped, then go over and just… "I LIKE YOU THAT'S ALL OKAY BYE." At least, that's how I do it…

Deleted user

Heyo Thorne, I'm Logan, he/they pronouns, questioning sexuality.

@Euric_Knight

Aunt: Oh, [brother's name] your hair is getting curly! Girls will love that!

My bi brother and I: look at each other

Deleted user

Aunt: Oh, [brother's name] your hair is getting curly! Girls will love that!

My bi brother and I: look at each other

When you haven’t told your family shit about what your sexuality is