forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

OOOOO!!!!!!!!!!1 blessed moment
(also could you pl e a s e answer the monster rp)

Sorry, I'm on my phone rn. I thought I had awnsered it but it might've glitches.

@HighPockets group

I could write fluffy scenes with Victor and Henry literally all day, I love them so much and they're so precious.
Also for Arthur and Trinity, but they're not MCs like Victor and Henry are.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

what is cis I know what het is but uneducated me doesn't know what cis is

Cisgender, someone who's never identified as anything other than the gender they were assigned at birth

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I could write fluffy scenes with Victor and Henry literally all day, I love them so much and they're so precious.

I'd be happy to read any!

@HighPockets group

THEY'RE PRECIOUS DISASTER GAYS!

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

THEY'RE PRECIOUS DISASTER GAYS!

Mine too!

Deleted user

Mmmmmm CAD class classmates are back with homophobic, transphobic, anti feminist bullshit. I hate talking to them.

Oh god. They would hate me lmao.

@RedTheLoveless

Like, they're complaining that you're a "killjoy" and "butthurt", but really it's them projecting their internalized guilt and misogynistic tendencies onto you instead of looking in a mirror and criticizing themselves

@hollow-boned

Like, they're complaining that you're a "killjoy" and "butthurt", but really it's them projecting their internalized guilt and misogynistic tendencies onto you instead of looking in a mirror and criticizing themselves

oh yeah ur right, its always easier to blame someone else instead of acknowledging ur mistakes