forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

I looked up "pride month" on Pinterest and then I got so happy because the "pride" was rainbow!!!! :)

Deleted user

I AM CONFUSION….. I just reccently found out that my crush was non-binary and I still like them………. does this mean I'm still bi or no?

Deleted user

Good question uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHH well what gender did you think they were

Deleted user

Well, I can't really say because if you are now finding out that they are non0bianary do you still feel the same way towards them?

Deleted user

Then you don't have to give yourself a label if you feel this way towards a person it shouldn't have to matter what you identify as. If you really want to know you're probably Pan, but I definitely don't want to put a label on it. Sorry if it wasn't felt and your welcome if it was. I can't say much because I've never had that experience before.

@Moxie group

Does anyone else get emotional during pride month? I was just looking at the pride posts some of the famous ish people are LGBTQ+ posted and I was getting very emotional

@Moxie group

I AM CONFUSION….. I just reccently found out that my crush was non-binary and I still like them………. does this mean I'm still bi or no?

Oof man I feel you
I’ve gone back and forth on the meaning of being bi for like forever
My definition was always attraction to two genders but I heard a definition on here recently that was that when you’re bi you have a gender preference vs when you’re pan you don’t have a preference

Deleted user

Nah, on vacation I and my sister were watching this movie, I was in the middle of drinking water when this football player said he was gay. Then this other guy was like does this mean you're retirierring? He said, "Nah, I'm gay and I'm gonna play." SO I spit out my water and started laughing. That made my day.

Deleted user

Yayaa! Pride! I plan on going to the parade in my town with some friends, and I kinda want to invite a squish of mine along but I can't bring myself to have the guts to ask them!

@thisusernameisalreadytaken

Yayaa! Pride! I plan on going to the parade in my town with some friends, and I kinda want to invite a squish of mine along but I can't bring myself to have the guts to ask them!

Good luck!! And happy pride month everyone!!

@Kaloobia

@Moxie I sort of understand you on the emotional thing, but for me there's often a form of resentment as well?? Like idk if I'm entitled to that or whatever, but so many big corporations are posting things for pride when on the flip side they support other companies or products that can be tied back to bigotry but then they're trying to take advantage of marginalized people/minorities during pride month, when it benefits them most. It's like Wells Fargo suddenly saying "oh we care about the environment!! Save the orangutans!!" you know?
Anyway maybe I'm being too political, I just love the feeling of elation that comes with having a whole month dedicated to being as gay as possible (As if I don't do that every other month as well haha).

@Simon-Says

Omg you guys I just have to tell a story cause I feel like this is the place to do that. I was at the mall and I saw this chick with her brother and they were both wearing pride stuff and it made me so fricking happy and I really wanted to tell them I liked their Pride stuff but I'm such a hecking wimp that not only did I forget to bring my Pride stuff on my trip, but I couldn't tell this cute girl I liked her Pride shirt and just… heck.

@Moxie group

@Moxie I sort of understand you on the emotional thing, but for me there's often a form of resentment as well?? Like idk if I'm entitled to that or whatever, but so many big corporations are posting things for pride when on the flip side they support other companies or products that can be tied back to bigotry but then they're trying to take advantage of marginalized people/minorities during pride month, when it benefits them most. It's like Wells Fargo suddenly saying "oh we care about the environment!! Save the orangutans!!" you know?
Anyway maybe I'm being too political, I just love the feeling of elation that comes with having a whole month dedicated to being as gay as possible (As if I don't do that every other month as well haha).

No yeah I totally feel that. It’s fucking annoying. trump

@kat_i_am

hello!!! happy pride darlings!!! I thought I'd pop in for a moment
also,,,,, it was this time last year when this chat got revived, and also when I joined notebook! so I love this chat, even if I'm literally never here

@kat_i_am

I looked up "pride month" on Pinterest and then I got so happy because the "pride" was rainbow!!!! :)

Y'ALL I JUST LOOKED AT THIS AND I'M ALL CHOKED UP HECK