forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Share my gay tattoo with me fellow Pride members

@Moxie group

I kinda wanna get a little tiny tattoo on my inner wrist thats just the bi flag in three stripes. But that's not happening for a long, long time
I also have this super dope temporary tattoo kit thingy and so I drew a second star to the right tattoo on my wrist/upper forearm.

Deleted user

I said happy pride month to all of my teachers even the subs XD!

@kat_i_am

Cute!
I was at Target and they had a bunch of little pride flags and there was an ace one so I spent the rest of the trip there grinning like an idiot because I've never seen one irl, much less for sale

WAIT WHAT

@HighPockets group

Cute!
I was at Target and they had a bunch of little pride flags and there was an ace one so I spent the rest of the trip there grinning like an idiot because I've never seen one irl, much less for sale

WAIT WHAT

Yeah in the >$5 section!!

Deleted user

Cute!

WAIT WHAT

You've never seen pride flags.

@HighPockets group

Cute!

WAIT WHAT

Not an ace one, at least irl. I've seen them online and I've seen gay, bi, and trans ones before during June last year.

Deleted user

Cute!

WAIT WHAT

Not an ace one, at least irl. I've seen them online and I've seen gay, bi, and trans ones before during June last year.

This shoe store a had a whole table of them and the sign on the front said, "We love all pairs " and they had like boxes of pride flags. Best day of my life.

@HighPockets group

Cute!

WAIT WHAT

This shoe store a had a whole table of them and the sign on the front said, "We love all pairs " and they had like boxes of pride flags. Best day of my life.

Noice

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Okay…they had a Pride stuff at Michaels today and I literally almost cried. This is technically my first pride, since I was just questioning last year. And it just touched my heart I guess. So yee I came home with my paint and a pair of rainbow socks. I was also coincidentally in there buying more paint for my pride pins.

@ShotoTodo

I made a really cool sandbox the app art piece and I did lots of different flags and then put on the flag the part of LGBTQIA it stood for then I sprinkled some hearts about the art and put an L a B a G a Q an I and an A in the hearts

Deleted user

My classmate just said being gay was stupid WHO WANTS TO HELP ME KILL HIM

@hollow-boned

i didnt come out to my friend but i ddi tell her my boyf is trans and showed her pics of him and she was rlly happy abt it and said she sees us together so yay!

@Simon-Says

Omg I just realized this is my first pride month out of the closet and damn it feels like it's been longer than it has.

Deleted user

I came out I think this year and my parents never really talk about it.

@Moxie group

My original plan was to come out to my parents when I turned 18 before I left for college, but my parents are majorly helping me pay for college and I'm a tiny bit scared that they wouldn't do that if they found out I'm bi. But tbh I kinda think they suspect I'm not totally straight.

@Simon-Says

Oh NO, I'm so sorry, supportive parents are so important and it really pisses me off when parents can't understand and accept that.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Oh someone's dying tonight.
evilly rubs hands together

Hello, I have a shotgun. I can help. Or I have selection of dull knives if you want him to feel pain.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Oh NO, I'm so sorry, supportive parents are so important and it really pisses me off when parents can't understand and accept that.

(Yeah, my mom flipped her lid when she caught me wearing a pride pin that said "celebrate diversity". Funny thing is, she still doesn't suspect I'm bi and is now telling me she wants grandkids.