forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

OMG I'M SO EXCITED I TOLD MY CRUSH THAT I LIKED THEM AND THEY LIKE ME BACK AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Deleted user

OMG I'M SO EXCITED I TOLD MY CRUSH THAT I LIKED THEM AND THEY LIKE ME BACK AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

NICE

THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME!!!

@ShotoTodo

Never tasted red or blue Mt. Dew.

I've only had green mountain dew and
My best friend has been my girlfriend for about 6 months now sooooo
It's nice

Deleted user

Never tasted red or blue Mt. Dew.

I've only had green mountain dew and
My best friend has been my girlfriend for about 6 months now sooooo
It's nice

what about blue raspberry mountain dew and congratulations!

Deleted user

Um… Hey guys. Mind if I post something on here? I have… a problem and it needs a lot of answers…

Deleted user

Thank you! :)

So… I'm not sure about my current sexuality. I identify as straight, but I think I might be bi. I CANNOT come out and tell my parents they will murder me in cold blood. I think my best friend is cute… But she does not have the same feelings about me and wouldn't ever in the future, as she is straight. We're still best friends, but I think my imagination is awkward at some points… Yet the same time, I'm also crushing on two guys at my school. They are both cute and funny… I don't know what to do. My said best friend ships me with one of them, but he likes another girl and there's a third girl who, like, loves him and isn't ashamed to let literally everyone know. So I have no chance with him, and I'm too shy and scared to tell him I like him, after he openly told me about wanting to ask the girl he likes out. He explained the confusing situation and asked me for advice, to which I helped the best I could. Can someone help me? I'm confused… ugggh.

@Trix

So you're questioning… do you only think of your best friend as cute in appearance, or do you actively like like her? How did you realize you 'liked' your best friend?

Deleted user

I like like her. She's cute, and funny, and we have so many inside jokes and she makes me laugh. I'm not quite sure when I realized it. It had just been leading up and one day I was just like, "wow… she's beautiful and amazing" and yeah.