forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

If anyone is into MCR, please please tell me what song you listened to first and then what song got you hooked and then the general order in which you listened to the rest of their stuff. It’s v important; I’m getting my bf to listen to them and he’s very particular with his music and I’m trying to get him to like them.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

I'm going to riot Amber Gray didn't win her Tony somebody exECUTE THE VOTERS

THEY DARE SNUB MY QUEEN TWICE??
END THEM!!!

IT'S A CRIME, THAT WOMAN DESERVES TO BE APPRECIATED, THAT'S NOW TWO COMPLETE FREAKING MASTERPIECES AND (ALMOST) NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT

Deleted user

What's MCR?

Gasps
The savior's of the broken beaten and the damned

@Trix

man i love crying myself to sleep bc of extreme disphoria and worrying abt the future hhah

I think that's called… being a teenager.
Lol sorry for bringing that depressing rain cloud over our heads… oof YK that sucks. All y'all deserve good nights and good families and good social life because y'all are my fam and you are precious and adorable and literal awkward kind cinnamon rolls but… sighs. That's not the case is it?

Have you noticed that though? Like, usually the kind, generous, beautiful angels peppered in society have the worst lives, poor mental health, and are the meanest only to themselves?

@ShotoTodo

man i love crying myself to sleep bc of extreme disphoria and worrying abt the future hhah

Bro SAME I was watching YouTube stumbled across Myles chronicles
I don't know if anyone has ever watched it as well
The channel is a girl who is trans and who was a girl named Amanda and is now a boy named Myles and some videos are just fun to watch and others are about the transition and about accepting yourself and stuff like that and I broke down a lot of times

@ShotoTodo

I think that's called… being a teenager.
Lol sorry for bringing that depressing rain cloud over our heads… oof YK that sucks. All y'all deserve good nights and good families and good social life because y'all are my fam and you are precious and adorable and literal awkward kind cinnamon rolls but… sighs. That's not the case is it?

Have you noticed that though? Like, usually the kind, generous, beautiful angels peppered in society have the worst lives, poor mental health, and are the meanest only to themselves?

Ok I have a terrible social life I have friends but suck at communication and I am the most awkward human ever

@Trix

Better that you can cry. I CAN'T!! :D :D Also, you okay now?

Oh I know several people who can't cry. It really is horrible… sends Whisper a virtual hug. It's as if your body isn't physically capable of crying - you bottle emotions up until it the bottle cracks and then you get another empty bottle.

@hollow-boned

Bro SAME I was watching YouTube stumbled across Myles chronicles
I don't know if anyone has ever watched it as well
The channel is a girl who is trans and who was a girl named Amanda and is now a boy named Myles and some videos are just fun to watch and others are about the transition and about accepting yourself and stuff like that and I broke down a lot of times

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH OH MY GOD

@hollow-boned

i'm alright, but the problem is still there lmao
i'm just worried bc i'll come out when i turn 18 and then they'll probably disown me or smth but even if they don't i'm moving out to live w a friend
and then julian is coming to canada to live here
and then i'm starting uni
and i'm eventually gna have my own place w julian
and all of that is happening in the span of one summer and i just krdgnbvk IT'S TOO MUCH

@Elder-God-Whisper work

i'm alright, but the problem is still there lmao
i'm just worried bc i'll come out when i turn 18 and then they'll probably disown me or smth but even if they don't i'm moving out to live w a friend
and then julian is coming to canada to live here
and then i'm starting uni
and i'm eventually gna have my own place w julian
and all of that is happening in the span of one summer and i just krdgnbvk IT'S TOO MUCH

Ayyy! My girlfriend's going into uni too! We're moving to Australia when she's out of highschool. I'm going to come out when I'm half-way across the world from my family. I'm that scared of my mother.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Oh I know several people who can't cry. It really is horrible… sends Whisper a virtual hug. It's as if your body isn't physically capable of crying - you bottle emotions up until it the bottle cracks and then you get another empty bottle.

Yep! And everyone tries to tell you to let it out, but your physically unable to. And then my issue is increased since my mom trained me never to say anything when I'm upset and to never tell anyone what's wrong. The reason I'm unable to cry is thanks to her.

Deleted user

Yep! And everyone tries to tell you to let it out, but your physically unable to. And then my issue is increased since my mom trained me never to say anything when I'm upset and to never tell anyone what's wrong. The reason I'm unable to cry is thanks to her.

Aww, I'm so sorry… If you ever want to talk about thinking of rant or something, just tell me. I'll listen ❤

Deleted user

I'm serious. Everyone needs some kind of an outlet. I speak from experience.

Deleted user

That works! You should post some on the Poems chat