forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Nah es cool I'm gay bro but even if I told my parents I wanted to go they would be like WHAT! They wouldn't let me go I don't think which sucks what about you

Deleted user

Nice so I committed the worst sin and I now I can't even think about it

Deleted user

You might hate me I don't know and this was by accident too I just read it wrong………I ASSUMED GENDER!!!

Deleted user

Yes of course and then he stopped talking to me this was over a video game so he was a girl who transitioned into a boy and I read it wrong and thought it was the other way around and now I wanna die in a filthy ditch!

@Elder-God-Whisper work

I'm sorry… I mean, it was just a matter of miscommunication, right? But you realized the mistake and apologized for it. The rest is up to the other person.

@Simon-Says

Oh my stars I've done that before there was this guy who came to my school and I was like "Damn I wanna be friends with her" cause HE LOOKED LIKE A GIRL and one of my/his friends was like… "um, he's a guy," and I was like "SITDBVVCKJWE I'M SORRY"

Deleted user

They still haven't messaged me and I refuse to go online after that! Covers face and leans on Whispers shoulder crying

Deleted user

Sorry, Otaku. That's embarrassing… I hope everything turns out okay. gently pats Otaku's shoulder

Deleted user

smiles and hugs Otaku, rubbing her back Anytime. I'm always here to talk to.

(You're a he/him, right? If not, I am so so sorry!)