forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Knight-Shives group

Hello all you amazing people. I would just like to post here a random note from my phone that was unfinished. I was going to draw all this and I still may

Pan-a-cola PUNCH

Aro energy

Ace-idic Fizz

Bi-time Caffeination

Su-gay-rie delight

The Les-bean coffeeWe

This is the best

That was sleep deprivation and inspiration of 12am a few weeks ago

@hollow-boned

(for context, my ela teacher has seen my large number of gay stories and she probably knows i'm queer and she lets me stays in her classroom bc i come to school a lot earlier than everyone else))
SHE WAS WITH HER LITTLE KID IN HER CLASS AND I'M HERE ON MY LAPTOP
AND SHE WAS TALKIN TO HER KID AND SAID "you call girls and women ma'am and boys and men sir"
and then she PAUSES AND SAYS "unless they say they wanna be called something else" and i felt my soul leave my body
and then she continued "if a girl wants to be called sir you should do that but we generally start with ma'am until told otherwise"
THE KID IS FIVE AND I'M LOSING MY MIND KFDJNBJKD

i don't know what i'm feeling but it's somewhere between a powerful fight or flight instinct and a strong urge to come out

Deleted user

It was really good and relatable. Take the compliments! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Deleted user

(for context, my ela teacher has seen my large number of gay stories and she probably knows i'm queer and she lets me stays in her classroom bc i come to school a lot earlier than everyone else))
SHE WAS WITH HER LITTLE KID IN HER CLASS AND I'M HERE ON MY LAPTOP
AND SHE WAS TALKIN TO HER KID AND SAID "you call girls and women ma'am and boys and men sir"
and then she PAUSES AND SAYS "unless they say they wanna be called something else" and i felt my soul leave my body
and then she continued "if a girl wants to be called sir you should do that but we generally start with ma'am until told otherwise"
THE KID IS FIVE AND I'M LOSING MY MIND KFDJNBJKD

i don't know what i'm feeling but it's somewhere between a powerful fight or flight instinct and a strong urge to come out

adghSssklgdaaijfrgsjf that's awesome! Your teacher knows what's up.

@hollow-boned

adghSssklgdaaijfrgsjf that's awesome! Your teacher knows what's up.

i keep going between "i feel so valid and safe" and "i have been Found i must abscond"

Deleted user

Well, your teacher is probably safe to be out to so… idk.

@ShotoTodo

Well, your teacher is probably safe to be out to so… idk.

ik it's just residual feelings

My choir teacher is gay and we are doing the greatest showman for a musical this year and I want to be any role cause my sort of trans ass just wants to play guy rolls but can't and In choir we have a concert where we can sing any song we want to and I am singing "This is Home" by Cavetown and it's real trans ish and singing that in ground of my whole grade is going to be amazing

@bubblegum

The costume coordinator at my work is lesbian and I love her
at least I think? she has a gay flag hanging in her room and another for her door sign

Deleted user

Costume coordinator? Where exactly do you work?

@bubblegum

its cool yeah
but also sometimes exhausting because my character is paying off a debt at the golden eagle inn, so she works all day and speaks mostly german. so.

@bubblegum

It is fun though. You get to learn how to do a toooooooooooon of cool stuff and skills like cookin and it's really fun and looks aMaZiNg on a resume

@ShotoTodo

I have no job I'm just a sad little sort of trans girl who makes pottery, had her first kiss with a straight girl who still wants more, was in a relationship with her best friend, left her for being to clingy, the same this happened again to her, and now she likes her salty ass best friend who likes her back.
I have issues

Deleted user

Better than liking your best friend more than what she thinks and never being able to say anything about it while also having a crush that only sees you as a friend (IT'S ADRIEN OMG)