forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@ShotoTodo

i mean ive beeen wanting to cut my hair for a while and i was thinking cutting it shorter might help me figure stuff out

cutting my hair did the trick for me

Yup same here

Deleted user

I got a hair cut today! I look like a mushroom XD

Deleted user

Okay so any Whovians here? I want to geek out about a funny thing.

Deleted user

You did indeed.

So there's a thing in the Who Fandom called Big Finish Audios and they're all expensive AF so… I'm broke but happy.

I’m listening to Live 34, and it’s very good so far, but there’s a detail that I find particularly distracting.

You see, Seven has become the leader of the “FDP”, who oppose the government of Colony 34. But in French, FDP is the acronym used to say “son of a bitch”. And here I am, listening to this audio, nodding, snorting, and occasionally whispering “yeah, of course Seven is the leader of the FDP. OF COURSE HE IS”.

Because I've been learning French. And it's hilarious as hell. And I'm like, fucking dying here. But hey, it's cool. So… yeah.

@Euric_Knight

So out of the eleven responses to this, 2 people's first language is something other than English. Seven people are learning or know French, five people are learning or know Spanish, one knows Polish, one is learning Latin, one is learning German, two are learning Korean, one knows/is learning Hebrew, two are learning Chinese/Mandarin, two are learning Japanese, one is learning Russian, one person is learning Greek, one person is learning Arabic, one person is learning Italian, and two people want to learn (but aren't learning) Italian. Seven people are from America, one from Canada, one from Greece, one from Poland, and one from… both Asgard and Hell.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Hello Annoying! Also, Euric, my GF can speak Japanese, and I want to nag her to teach me it. She can also speak French, and is learning a little Spanish. Her first language is English, but she's Australian, so she knows that and American slang.