forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

So we had a substitute today and we just wrote on the chock board pride stuff and put up signs around the classroom XD it was a very fun two blocks

@RedTheLoveless

Its been a while since I've been on here but oh well

Yall, I found the absolute lesbianest song to ever exist and it's "For the Dancing and the Dreaming" by Erutan
I love it so much

@ShotoTodo

I have a friend who is saying she is tomatosexual and her twin sister is saying there is something called Tomato sex please tell me they're wrong

Deleted user

Nah they're wrong they might need some help tho

@ShotoTodo

I like the song "Little Game" by Benny and if you watch the music video it's about like being trans and how people want you to be the gender you were born and gender rolls and gender stereo types and the meaning is really good

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Honestly just if people are nice and need some place to stay. No matter if you’re a cishetero or LGBT, I’d take them. Straight people can be nice, they’re not all mean to us.

Honestly, yeah. Just if their parents have an issue with them, find them a safe place to stay.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

I like the song "Little Game" by Benny and if you watch the music video it's about like being trans and how people want you to be the gender you were born and gender rolls and gender stereo types and the meaning is really good

I need to listen to this now. (sadly, I lost my earbuds, so it will take me a while…)

@hollow-boned

OHOH OH
benny now uses "miss benny" as his thing and his music truly is a triumph and a pride mood
listen to "every boy" and look at the vid it's gorgeous
and rendezvous is absolutely gorgeous and y'all queer boys will die instantly

@Simon-Says

lmao

ggod i'm so gay i feel,,,dskfgnver

Sometimes my brain doesn't understand what a person is saying but my heart and soul say mood.

@hollow-boned

rephrase: i'm so gay and it's been so ingrained in me that queer stuff is nsfw and forbidden that i can't watch more than one minute of this video continuously without having to look away for a second

@Simon-Says

rephrase: i'm so gay and it's been so ingrained in me that queer stuff is nsfw and forbidden that i can't watch more than one minute of this video continuously without having to look away for a second

Oh dear that is unfortunate. Guess someone's going in the Parent Pit.