forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Half of our class is gay like no joke XD
also, I watched little shop of horrors good musical

@Moxie group

I'm tired and stressed from all the work I have to do, but on the plus side I'm tricking my friend and making him annoyed with himself, so that's fun

Deleted user

Well, I'm in a room full of kids with recorders and they don't play that good.

Deleted user

I'm tired and stressed from all the work I have to do, but on the plus side I'm tricking my friend and making him annoyed with himself, so that's fun

Diabolical. I love it

@ShotoTodo

I love my hair short it makes me feel like myself and I look like a guy it's awesome and at my school we get like of new kids so when we do I'm introducing myself as Grayson not Grace and if they ask any gender questions like are you sure your a boy I'll be like that's for me to know and you to find out and I will tell my grade to keep it a secret and they will be salty but not really care

Oh and fun story I was at my little hero's baseball game and my ex boyfriend who knows about my girlfriend saw my short hair and just stared and a started playing with my bangs and he mumbled things I don't know about what but whenever we made eye contact he would look away and I'm like THIS IS THE REAL ME BISH I didn't say that but I thought it

Deleted user

I love my hair short it makes me feel like myself and I look like a guy it's awesome and at my school we get like of new kids so when we do I'm introducing myself as Grayson not Grace and if they ask any gender questions like are you sure your a boy I'll be like that's for me to know and you to find out and I will tell my grade to keep it a secret and they will be salty but not really care

Oh and fun story I was at my little hero's baseball game and my ex boyfriend who knows about my girlfriend saw my short hair and just stared and a started playing with my bangs and he mumbled things I don't know about what but whenever we made eye contact he would look away and I'm like THIS IS THE REAL ME BISH I didn't say that but I thought it

I would say it just to tick them off

Deleted user

I have four recorders in my house.
It…you don't want to know.

I have six!

I have zero!

Deleted user

I have four recorders in my house.
It…you don't want to know.

I have six!

I have zero!

I have 2! And going for the 3rd one!