Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

I have zero recorders

but I am armed with the power of a singular kazoo

I have the power of God and anime on my side HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Deleted user

I have a recorder and a kazoo. And also a ukulele. Fite me.

Deleted user

I got a trumpet and a singing voice lets do this! (Also you spelled fight wrong XD)

@ShotoTodo

I have four recorders in my house.
It…you don't want to know.

I have six!

I have zero!

I have 2! And going for the 3rd one!

Are you guys the children of Satan cause why do you have so many FRICKEN RECORDERS

@HighPockets group

I have four recorders in my house.
It…you don't want to know.

I have six!

I have zero!

I have 2! And going for the 3rd one!

Are you guys the children of Satan cause why do you have so many FRICKEN RECORDERS

Because after you finish the recorder unit at school you take it home

Deleted user

HAPPY PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH PRIDE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (You gotta put the exclamation marks because that how you can tell how gay an anime is)

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

YEAH PRIDE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (You gotta put the exclamation marks because that how you can tell how gay an anime is)

Is that a Yuri!: On Ice!!! Reference?

Deleted user

Is that a Yuri!: On Ice!!! Reference?

Yes, indeed it is, my friend

Deleted user

I got a trumpet and a singing voice lets do this! (Also you spelled fight wrong XD)

It was deliberate. Mwa. Ha. Ha!!!!! I too have a singing voice, however I never said it was good.

Deleted user

It was deliberate. Mwa. Ha. Ha!!!!! I too have a singing voice, however, I never said it was good.

XD my mom forced me to join the chorus and the teacher won't let me quit even though I don't do anything XD

Deleted user

Lol, same. I mean, I do sing sometimes, I just hate how it sounds and so I don't do it often.

Deleted user

I feel neutral about the way I sing. It's pretty weird I can mimic the person's voice and the way they sing. I can't do that if it's too high though

Deleted user

Yo, so i just lightened my hair just in time for pride month! Imma see if I can die it pride colors!

Deleted user

YAAAAAAAAS I WOULD DO THAT if I was allowed to