forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Cookies group

Also (idk why I said also, whatever) I think I might be aroace? I didn't think so for awhile bc I'll see people and be like "oh they're cute" but it's not romantic attraction, soooo..? Idk lol

@RainClouds_Itachi_

HO BOY I HAD A DAY
my mom and dad are kinda against this stuff, so coming out was a nightmare
but like,,, suddenly my mom is ok with me questioning my gender????
i've spent quite a while sitting in confusion and distress like is this a good sign????

@ShotoTodo

How do i tell my crush I like them…..

For me you wait for the write moment like a sort of romantic thing or when you stop worrying your ASS OFF THINKING THEY WILL HATE YOU but that's just personal experience

Deleted user

For me you wait for the write moment like a sort of romantic thing or when you stop worrying your ASS OFF THINKING THEY WILL HATE YOU but that's just personal experience

Well you have to observe there actions and see if, one: they are okay with your sexuality, two: is they like you back then wait for the right time to tell them

@ShotoTodo

Well you have to observe there actions and see if, one: they are okay with your sexuality, two: is they like you back then wait for the right time to tell them

Yep that as well

@HighPockets group

What is up my good gays, brilliant bis, awesome aces and aros, perfect pans, legit lesbians, gnarly nonbinaries (I couldn't find a good adjective that began with N so just pretend we're all surfers), terrific trans people, and great genderfluids?

Deleted user

I don't need to say anything else, do I? Causes he's not gay, He literally obsesses over one of my female friends.

@HighPockets group

Hello I am writing about my Disaster Gay chemist rn and God I always forget how much I love him and how sad writing from his POV makes me feel

@bubblegum

ah yes, gay scientists and doctors.
back in the world wars almost all the nurses were lesbian and one officer said to get rid of all the lesbians and one nurse walked up to him and said 'welp sir if you do that you basically lose all your nurses and rescue patrols' and he's just like 'never mind'

@ShotoTodo

Guys I'm losing my mind out of confusion I might be getting my hair cut short today and just thinking about looking like a guy cause I have pretty broad shoulders and some male features even though I'm a girl and I think I might be more trans than genderfluid cause at the beginning I thought I liked wearing dresses and heals. But I only liked wearing them to please my female friends and I never ever feel nonbinary so I think I'm trans but I don't know HELP ME

@hollow-boned

dude i been in the exact same situation. i personally found that i was calling myself genderfluid and then nonbinary bc i was rlly confused as to why i hadn't realized that i wasn't cis before 14

@hollow-boned

im sitting next to this girl and im closeted so everyone thinks im cishet and we're talking abt celebrity crushes and half of mine are female so im trying so hard not to mention them reksnszbk

@HighPockets group

ah yes, gay scientists and doctors.
back in the world wars almost all the nurses were lesbian and one officer said to get rid of all the lesbians and one nurse walked up to him and said 'welp sir if you do that you basically lose all your nurses and rescue patrols' and he's just like 'never mind'

I also have another gay scientist and she's sweet and soft and I love her
I thought she went "well, sir, then I guess I have to be discharged"