ahhhhhhhh TODODEKU

Deleted user

don't ask its complicated

I like how your switching between accounts

Deleted user

Ya my other one is my "Summer Account"

Well that's interesting to have summer account why do you have one

Deleted user

what I'm trying to say is why do you switch got some stuff on one of the accounts or something

@JayBirdFly

I have a question. I'm a bit confused about my romantic orientation right now.
What does it mean if I can see myself in a relationship with any gender or sex, but I only see myself marrying a woman or nonbinary/genderfluid/queer/etc. person of the female sex?

@IzudekuMidoriya

What does it mean if I can see myself in a relationship with any gender or sex, but I only see myself marrying a woman or nonbinary/genderfluid/queer/etc. person of the female sex?

well you can love whoever you want

@Elliott-isnt-dead! group

well you can love whoever you want

I mean, at first it sounds like you would be pansexual, but with the relationship thing I don't know how you would put that.

Deleted user

You don't need to put a label on it. You like what you like.

@Euric_Knight

Sounds like you’re panromantic and I don’t know what the term would be for marriage but I would say you’re poly. Of course you don’t have to go by either terms, they just seem to fit what you said the best.

@hollow-boned

Sounds like you’re panromantic and I don’t know what the term would be for marriage but I would say you’re poly. Of course you don’t have to go by either terms, they just seem to fit what you said the best.

i'm pan but there's a 99 percent chance i'll never marry a cis dude bc of personal reasons and im just not that attracted to the genitalia. what im sayin is u sound more like ur pan to me but have a preference

@IzudekuMidoriya

i'm pan but there's a 99 percent chance i'll never marry a cis dude bc of personal reasons and im just not that attracted to the genitalia. what im sayin is u sound more like ur pan to me but have a preference

I agree I might be pan I never thought much about it. I also am not attracted to a specific gender. Plus cis dudes can be assholes. But thats just personal experience. not all of them are terrible

@Simon-Says

I agree I might be pan I never thought much about it. I also am not attracted to a specific gender. Plus cis dudes can be assholes. But thats just personal experience. not all of them are terrible

Oof that is honestly so true.