forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Hey, a bit off topic but I do have a question for everyone. In any of your futures, can you see yourself marrying someone? Feel free to elaborate on this as much as you want.

Yeah I can but it's just hazy is all

@IzudekuMidoriya

Because for me personally, I can see it going both ways.

There may be a future for me where I fall in love with someone who loves me for who I am. We get married, and adopt some kids. We'll have plenty of fur babies too, of course. I'll make sure to have some form of garden, and they'll have their own thing too.

However, there may also be a future for me where I never marry. I have plenty of flings, sure, but never serious ones that stick around for a while. I live alone, quite happy and content. Adoption may still happen. Definitely gonna have pets with me. I'll have friends and the occasional love interest that passes by like all the others. I am happy and content in my singleness.

Then there's the more likely future, where I piss off the wrong person and I'm merked via JFK style at some sort of event I'll be speaking at. That, or my genes are gonna catch up to me and I'll be the next Henrietta Lacks with cancer fuckin' everywhere.

Wow that was…… wow

Deleted user

Hey, a bit off topic but I do have a question for everyone. In any of your futures, can you see yourself marrying someone? Feel free to elaborate on this as much as you want.

I can see myself living in Canada/Alaska with my wife. We would have two dogs and three kids. Idk hopefully :)

Deleted user

I can see myself living in Canada/Alaska with my wife. We would have two dogs and three kids. Idk hopefully :)

Good for you I'm still at the wedding part XD

Deleted user

I mean, I would love to marry my current girlfriend. Not now, but later down the road. We both really aren't ready for that quite yet anyways. I imagine we'll maybe move to Europe or Canada, if feasible.

@HighPockets group

I feel like it really depends. There's one part of me that wants to focus on a writing career, maybe dabble in the Arts, and become as successful as I can in my life, and maybe have a long term SO or an adopted kid in their teens (because a lot of teenagers up for adoption get passed over by potential parents). There's another where I want a stable relationship, maybe with another artsy person, but I definitely don't see biological kids in the future.

@IzudekuMidoriya

I feel like it really depends. There's one part of me that wants to focus on a writing career, maybe dabble in the Arts, and become as successful as I can in my life, and maybe have a long term SO or an adopted kid in their teens (because a lot of teenagers up for adoption get passed over by potential parents). There's another where I want a stable relationship, maybe with another artsy person, but I definitely don't see biological kids in the future.

ya same that sounds nice to me I would like that as my future

@HighPockets group

Are you asking me out ;)
Jk I'm interested in someone irl.
Maybe. Feelings are hard

@IzudekuMidoriya

Are you asking me out ;)
Jk I'm interested in someone irl.
Maybe. Feelings are hard

NO I'm not asking you out I have a love irl as well

Deleted user

I think I'll be forever alone. Sadly.

Don't say I will happily (If I ever find out where you live and who you are) come over to visit and see don't worry you're not going to be alone because YOU WILL BE FOUND

Deleted user

Don't say I will happily (If I ever find out where you live and who you are) come over to visit and see don't worry you're not going to be alone because YOU WILL BE FOUND

DEH reference…?

Deleted user

DEH reference…?

yes

@IzudekuMidoriya

HERE IS SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT
me and my gay best frien were being "You gays are going to hell god hates gays" by some religious kids
then my best friend started putting her gay brain to work. and she said to me and the religious kid.
"What is Satan was an angel BUT he became a fallen angel because god hates gays and Satan was gay for god"
and the religious kids were like "Do YoU rEaLlY tHiNk ThAt"
and we said "Well it's just a theory a GAY THEORY"

Deleted user

me and my gay best frien were being "You gays are going to hell god hates gays" by some religious kids
then my best friend started putting her gay brain to work. and she said to me and the religious kid.
"What is Satan was an angel BUT he became a fallen angel because god hates gays and Satan was gay for god"

XD I would just hit them on the head and say, "You insult me, then you insult the whole community so shut your fucking mouth," then I would slap then take my best friends hand and walk away.

Deleted user

im pan and i have one (1) story

ooooooooooo do tell

@IzudekuMidoriya

me and my gay best friend were being "You gays are going to hell god hates gays" by some religious kids

XD I would just hit them on the head and say, "You insult me, then you insult the whole community so shut your fucking mouth," then I would slap then take my best friends hand and walk away.

Wow I would get yelled at by lots of teachers and probably get suspended soo thats not an option

@bubblegum

So I have a lot of friends right, I'm well-known in my school but not popular. This story involves three of them.
-My crush (bascially 1 gal)
-My guy friends
-My guy 'suitors' (the guys who like me)
So my crush asked me out right and I'm like hecc yea
And all of my guy friends and me are like squealing because they're mostly gay too
And then all of the suitors are in a little group nearby and I turn to them and I say
"She asked me out. I just really don't know what else to tell you, fellas. I'm really gay."

Deleted user

So I have a lot of friends right, I'm well-known in my school but not popular. This story involves three of them.
-My guy friends
And all of my guy friends and me are like squealing because they're mostly gay too
And then all of the suitors are in a little group nearby and I turn to them and I say
"She asked me out. I just really don't know what else to tell you, fellas. I'm really gay."

I'm dying XD

@IzudekuMidoriya

-My guy friends

You are a saint my friend

Deleted user

I did that to all boys that confessed to me I was like sorry I'm gay and mind you this was mostly on the holidays. So I sorta felt bad but then again I didn't.