forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Moxie group

Pro tip kids: don’t associate someone you’re dating with a certain type of weather, particularly if you like that weather. Cause then you’ll break up and that weather will inevitably happen again and then you’ll be sad

Deleted user

Chill.
My point was that everyone is pissed at him because he flirted with some straight guys and they got all bothered by it.
Like.

My guy, welcome to being a lesbian/bi/aro/ace/etc. We get hit on by straight people all the time and when we get annoyed by it everyone's just like: "Whoa. Hey. Relax. it's a compliment. Are you sure your LGBTQ+?"

eye roll

I actually kind of love his extra-ness. Not to mention that palate is s t u n n i n g.

@-CodeBinary-

I think he should just leave them married peeps alone bc as a bi middle schooler, imma not gonna go up to someone and shout OMG UR SOOO HOT WANNA SMASHHHHHH

@TeamMezzo group

hello
i'm just going to put this here
I'M GENDERFLUID/GENDERFLUX BETWEEN DEMIBOY AND DEMIGIRL
MY NAME IS CARTER
WOOHOO I'M OUT

@IzudekuMidoriya

hello
MY NAME IS CARTER
WOOHOO I'M OUT

nice to meet you Carter I'm Izu im also genderfluid. my pronouns are mostly he/him but they do change
im a bisexual weeb who can feel so masculine some days they steal the old spice from her bro

@TeamMezzo group

hello
MY NAME IS CARTER
WOOHOO I'M OUT

nice to meet you Carter I'm Izu im also genderfluid. my pronouns are mostly he/him but they do change
im a bisexual weeb who can feel so masculine some days they steal the old spice from her bro

Hey, Izu, you're a big mood honestly

@IzudekuMidoriya

hello
MY NAME IS CARTER
WOOHOO I'M OUT

Hey, Izu, you're a big mood honestly

It's true I've been smelling MANLEY the past few days and some girls are like "WhY dO yOu WhErE gUy DeOdErAnT yOu ArE a GiRl," and I reply with "I WANT TO SMELL MANLY"

Deleted user

GUYS THEY'RE LEGALIZING GAY MARRIAGE IN TAIWAN THIS IS A MAJOR FIRST IN ASIA ANDUGJANRIGJSJSGFHFOAKDJGJBLAH IT'S AWESOME!