forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@IzudekuMidoriya

Well the girl I kissed said she is straight and wants to just forget it and now I'm ignoring her texts and trying not to see her.

Deleted user

I ASKED HIM IF WE'RE A COUPLE AND HE SAID HE'S GLAD I ASKED BC HE HASN'T FELT LIKE WE'RE JUST QPPS IN A RLLY LONG TIME

Well good for you I'm happy if you're happy

@hollow-boned

I ASKED HIM IF WE'RE A COUPLE AND HE SAID HE'S GLAD I ASKED BC HE HASN'T FELT LIKE WE'RE JUST QPPS IN A RLLY LONG TIME

Well good for you I'm happy if you're happy

<3333

@Capture-The-Moment

Well the girl I kissed said she is straight and wants to just forget it and now I'm ignoring her texts and trying not to see her.

awwwwwe thats sad…

Deleted user

awwwwwe thats sad…

We're here for you and the rest of the LGBTQ+ community because we're all in this together

@IzudekuMidoriya

awwwwwe thats sad…

We're here for you and the rest of the LGBTQ+ community because we're all in this together

Now im depressed and being interrogated by my grade and I'm telling one of my older friends

Deleted user

awwwwwe thats sad…

Now im depressed and being interrogated by my grade and I'm telling one of my older friends

Listen tell who you are comfortable telling don't give into to pressure because then you may say things that you don't mean. I could make a great guidance counselor

Deleted user

hi!!!!!!

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@IzudekuMidoriya

awwwwwe thats sad…

Listen tell who you are comfortable telling don't give into to pressure because then you may say things that you don't mean. I could make a great guidance counselor

Thanks I feel terrible though cause she said I need to keep it secret, but I part took in it SO I HAVE THE FREEDOM OF TELLING PEOPLE

Deleted user

awwwwwe thats sad…

Thanks I feel terrible though cause she said I need to keep it secret, but I part took in it SO I HAVE THE FREEDOM OF TELLING PEOPLE

Exactly it's your story so tell people what happened because it happened to you like I am positive she told one of her friends.

@IzudekuMidoriya

awwwwwe thats sad…

Exactly it's your story so tell people what happened because it happened to you like I am positive she told one of her friends.

I told my best friend we even think of each other as sisters what happened and I broke down.

@IzudekuMidoriya

I mean….she had as much of a part in it as you did. I'd say tread carefully

I know but I needed to tell someone she kind of stole my first kiss and then said "Hey I'm straight lets just forget about this," I don't want to FORGET my first kiss

@HighPockets group

i think im more bi than anything else, but idk. ive been thinking about becoming asexual soo.. lol.

You can't just 'become' asexual.

@-CodeBinary-

Hi I'm Artsi! (That not my real name)
I'm bi and I like anime and drawing!
There's not many at my school who r bi so I was hoping I could meet more!
Yas I am a girl

@IzudekuMidoriya

WELCOME I'm izu my pronouns are usually He/him. I am genderfluid so they change often. Welcome to our LGBTQ+ safe place we are all very nice most of the time we dont bite

Deleted user

WELCOME I'm izu my pronouns are usually He/him. I am genderfluid so they change often. Welcome to our LGBTQ+ safe place we are all very nice most of the time we dont bite

TODOROKIIIIIIIIIIIIII it's your power! XD I had too