forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@IzudekuMidoriya

WELCOME I'm izu my pronouns are usually He/him. I am genderfluid so they change often. Welcome to our LGBTQ+ safe place we are all very nice most of the time we dont bite

TODOROKIIIIIIIIIIIIII it's your power! XD I had too

YES

Deleted user

Im about to slap a bitch, no joke.

SPILL THE TEA

Come on Spill what shit is about to go down

Deleted user

I'm at youth group and were supposed to be having a party, but here we are, listening to someone ramble about eggs.

Deleted user

I'm at youth group and were supposed to be having a party, but here we are, listening to someone ramble about eggs.

XD

Deleted user

XD

like, "LIKE WHO DROPPED THE FUCKING EGG I KNOW ONE OF YOU DID IT SO I'LL COUNT TO FIVE TO TELL ME WHO IT IS!!!," XD that would be hilarious tho if someone dropped an egg and the teachers go really mad.

@IzudekuMidoriya

XD

like, "LIKE WHO DROPPED THE FUCKING EGG I KNOW ONE OF YOU DID IT SO I'LL COUNT TO FIVE TO TELL ME WHO IT IS!!!," XD that would be hilarious tho if someone dropped an egg and the teachers go really mad.

What the whaaaaa

Deleted user

XD

What the whaaaaa

No joke my teacher did that and it turned out it was herself that dropped. I wish I was kidding, but I'm not!

Deleted user

XD

What the whaaaaa

No joke my teacher did that and it turned out it was herself that dropped. I wish I was kidding, but I'm not!

Also, why is someone talking about eggs at a party?

Deleted user

I'm very confused

the short of it is I'm going crazy because I haven't finished my homework and I can't find the two people I nee descriptions on so

@IzudekuMidoriya

I'm very confused

the short of it is I'm going crazy because I haven't finished my homework and I can't find the two people I nee descriptions on so

oof i feel you i know what thats like

Deleted user

I'm very confused

oof i feel you i know what thats like

He gave this to us yesterday I did half of it and I already told everyone I had finished my homework even though I didn't and I'm stressing over these two people who I can't find in the textbook. If you could help that would be very much appreciated but you can't soooo

Deleted user

Man this sucks none of my RP partners are online right now

Deleted user

then just as I say that my RP partner replies to me. It's every time, this happenends to me like all the tome, like when I want them to show they magically do

@IzudekuMidoriya

Man this sucks none of my RP partners are online right now

Ya that happens a lot I love rping its super fun and like an escape from the real world, I sometimes wish I had my RP character's lived instead of mine.

@-CodeBinary-

XD

ok, I was also at a youth group but this one is one that doesn't scream WE ARE HUGE WE NEED U JESSSSUSSSSSSS PLEASE 100+ WORDS TO DESCRibe u!!!! tonight was depressing tho and I learned that a few days ago they didn't support LGBTQ+ and I'm really sad about that cause I've gone there for so long and I loved the church and to know I will get rejected if I say I'm bi.

@-CodeBinary-

please tell me as soon as u got an egg u would chuck it at that blabbing egg dude and make a run for it. That would make my day!!

Deleted user

please tell me as soon as u got an egg u would chuck it at that blabbing egg dude and make a run for it. That would make my day!!

It would make mine too

@teg_cant_sleep_is_lovestruck

i think im more bi than anything else, but idk. ive been thinking about becoming asexual soo.. lol.

You can't just 'become' asexual.

I've been feeling more asexual feelings and I've decided that I'm not asexual lol. i'm half deciding, half not.